Best way to Introduce the Man to Destroy Lesnar!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
WWE is Looking for that guy to put fear in The Beast!

This is how they need to do it....

Brock Lesnar is in an all out war with Strowman - Roman...

Lesnar does his thing at gets the win to end the PPV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of cutting off ...Camera Crew follows behind Lesnar with Belt wrapped around shoulder up the Ramp and backstage through the curtains with Paul Heyman at his side congratulating him and talking about how great he is.

They get outside Brocks personal Locker Room where they stop and Lesnar hands over the Belt to Paul and says ...Wait here, I need a minute ...

Camera Crew follows Lesnar into his Locker room where he closes the door behind him and locks it.

Camera Crew is now behind Lesnar where he walks over to the Sink with a Mirror ....Lesnar is now staring down into the sink for a good 10 seconds before lifting his head up to stare at himself in the mirror .....slowly his straight face turns to a grin and he starts laughing to talking to himself about how great he is ....

When finally ....The WWE introduces the WWE Universe to......

Suddenly the Lights Go Off and Cain is in the Mirror Looking right at Brock Lesnar!

Then BOOM!!!!!!!

Cain Blasts through the Mirror and Opens up a Can of Whoop Ass on Brock Lesnar!!!

Paul Heyman can hear the chaos but can only pound on the door from outside helplessly.

Setting up the Cain Vs. Brock WWE Rivalry ...a continuation from their UFC Beef!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
HOLY FUCK YES!!!!

I am slightly drunk drinking Jack Daniels to compare it to the leprechaun’s Proper 12, and this post sobered me right up.

Thats a perfect way to add instant credibility to a new asset. Have him out do Brock at being Brock? 10/10

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Ah fuck cannot do more than just give you Winner rating. Add an agree and like to your name, good sir.