Best year, and why?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What 12 month period do you look back on most fondly, and what are the memories that make you feel that way?

For me it has to be 1997. Hart Foundation, and Stone Cold at their best. NWO was at their peak, Crow Sting doing his thing. Attitude Era be damned, I can't ever remembering enjoying wrestling that much.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Easily 1990 WCW had Sting finally winning the World title. WWE had Hulkamania vs The Ultimate Warrior at Mania. Demolition. LOD made their WWF debuts.

Just Watching on the network. The Road Warriors fought The undertaker and a masked man in a Chicago street fight in WCW in Feb. & All three were part of WWF's Survivor Series later that year.

Last edited:

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015

Favourite Royal Rumble

Tag division was incredible and we first got TLC matches

Hardcore division was fun and exciting

Intercontinental belt was being fought over by Y2J, Eddie, Benoit and Chyna to name a few

The women were 10's

The Rock, HHH, Foley and Austin were all trying to out do each other.

I could talk about it for paragraphs but for me this was the year I got back into wrestling and it was the peak.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Damn good question. The year with the Smackdown Six. So 03 probably. Didnt mind HHH’s reign of terror.

Katie Vick shit happened, easily balanced out with Mysterio and Angle putting on some excellent David vs Goliath matches.

2016 wasnt too bad either. May just be due to Styles and NXT that I think, though

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
What 12 month period do you look back on most fondly, and what are the memories that make you feel that way?

For me it has to be 1997. Hart Foundation, and Stone Cold at their best. NWO was at their peak, Crow Sting doing his thing. Attitude Era be damned, I can't ever remembering enjoying wrestling that much.

psychology.

Last edited:

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Back half of 97 to the first half of 98.