Better Call Saul Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not what I meant. I give up stuff pretty quickly, bot when it's nearing the end of its penultimate season.

We'r e polar opposites.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Not what I meant. I give up stuff pretty quickly, bot when it's nearing the end of its penultimate season.

We'r e polar opposites.
the only show I have ever given up on was misfits. Because it was too retarded even for retards. Other than that I watch everything till the very end

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
the only show I have ever given up on was misfits. Because it was too retarded even for retards. Other than that I watch everything till the very end
I only gave up on Misfits with the cast change. Ha we've talked about it before. Shame.

I give up on loads.

Realy do give Killing Eve a shot, it won't be one of those "OFFS silentsinger said so now I have to continue", you'll love her.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I only gave up on Misfits with the cast change. Ha we've talked about it before. Shame.

I give up on loads.

Realy do give Killing Eve a shot, it won't be one of those "OFFS silentsinger said so now I have to continue", you'll love her.
I have a very high opinion of your opinions. You know what you are talking about. I will start watching killing eve as soon as I find out on which external harddrive I have it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I have a very high opinion of your opinions. You know what you are talking about. I will start watching killing eve as soon as I find out on which external harddrive I have it
You report back here to me after you've watched the first scene and tell me you've fallen for her already. (not spoiling anything)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just at the third episode of Season 2. Jesus Christ this show has some moments.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Have you seen Jimmy make the old folks home commercial that he got in shit for?
yes, that was a good moment! iirc last thing I watched was a season finale (maybe?) when...
Jimmy falsifies a document that his brother was going to use in court
... I may have seen the start of the following season when he and the lady are scamming a dude in a hotel. but I lost context and track of everything.

Buddeh

Apr 1, 2020
silentsinger @silentsinger

Maybe she will get killed and she doesn't leave him.

The only things I had a problem with in the last ep is that the assassin that was stending at the entrance of the tunnel was facing the entrance, which was the least likely place he had to keep an eye on and these guys were supposed to be the best. And also that moment that Lalo sees the untouched glass on the table was a little too much of a BB moment.

Buddeh

Apr 1, 2020
I agree with you on how awesome it is that the roles are now reversed. silentsinger @silentsinger it's done very believable too. She has been very slowly seduced to the dark side, so to speak, and he has had a very real reality check about how real shit can get when shit gets really real!