Better Call Saul Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Maybe she will get killed and she doesn't leave him.
kim? Get killed? Noway, saul would be miserable, unable to do the simplest things, not to mention continue being a lawyer. If kim was going to die he wouldnt have been on breaking bad

Buddeh

Apr 1, 2020
kim? Get killed? Noway, saul would be miserable, unable to do the simplest things, not to mention continue being a lawyer. If kim was going to die he wouldnt have been on breaking bad
Maybe she gets killed and he thinks she just left him.

How much time is inbetween BCS and BB? Maybe he will get in a deep dark hole of depression for a while but kinda gets going after a year or more.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
silentsinger @silentsinger

Maybe she will get killed and she doesn't leave him.

The only things I had a problem with in the last ep is that the assassin that was stending at the entrance of the tunnel was facing the entrance, which was the least likely place he had to keep an eye on and these guys were supposed to be the best. And also that moment that Lalo sees the untouched glass on the table was a little too much of a BB moment.
Husband read that Lalo was mentioned in BB which is brilliant. He scares the crap out of me because he's such a loose canon but such a well written canon.

I was worried Kim was going to die in the finale because we have no idea what happens to her in real BB time. She has a bit of a thing playing games (remember the bar scene where they fucked with that guy pretending they were someone else?), she's lit the touch paper with Jimmy and he's a better person than she is now...her walking off and getting in the shower as a food for thought was brilliant.

She's it now, and as much as I really like her I'm sure Jimmy's going to have to ditch her for his own morality.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Maybe she gets killed and he thinks she just left him.

How much time is inbetween BCS and BB? Maybe he will get in a deep dark hole of depression for a while but kinda gets going after a year or more.
nachos nose looks like it belonged to a turtle

Buddeh

Apr 1, 2020
Husband read that Lalo was mentioned in BB which is brilliant. He scares the crap out of me because he's such a loose canon but such a well written canon.

I was worried Kim was going to die in the finale because we have no idea what happens to her in real BB time. She has a bit of a thing playing games (remember the bar scene where they fucked with that guy pretending they were someone else?), she's lit the touch paper with Jimmy and he's a better person than she is now...her walking off and getting in the shower as a food for thought was brilliant.

She's it now, and as much as I really like her I'm sure Jimmy's going to have to ditch her for his own morality.
Had this pop up on my phone's notifiations.

'Breaking Bad' creator Vince Gilligan "embarrassed" over not wanting Lalo in 'Better Call Saul'

I don't know if his morality will really be the reason (could be, of course), the dude isn't really a righteous knight of justice in BB.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Had this pop up on my phone's notifiations.

'Breaking Bad' creator Vince Gilligan "embarrassed" over not wanting Lalo in 'Better Call Saul'

I don't know if his morality will really be the reason (could be, of course), the dude isn't really a righteous knight of justice in BB.
BUT, I truly believe his heart is in the right place. He isn't a great person but
I don't think he's evil. The detail she went into with Howard, she's a manipulative tosser now and I love it.

Buddeh

Apr 1, 2020
BUT, I truly believe his heart is in the right place. He isn't a great person but
I don't think he's evil. The detail she went into with Howard, she's a manipulative tosser now and I love it.
She has to do something more than she has proposed now though. He already agreed there is some merit to the idea. I agree that his heart is in the right place but it always was, I think the main change with him is that he just has become more risk averse. He was also and probably will still be manipulative too, going by BB.

Maybe he wants out beause she is taking it too far and might up hurting herself or something like that, but that sounds pretty weak to me, considering all she has tolerated from him.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wow. Shit is getting real. Did a marathon last night to this week's episode. Four episodes left in the series.

Who's still watching?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think we're about to get some major crossover in these last four episodes. Season six didn't start with the black and white epilogue scenes like previous seasons. I hope we get a whole episode on his post-BB demise.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Wow. Shit is getting real. Did a marathon last night to this week's episode. Four episodes left in the series.

Who's still watching?
I’m in.
I hope we get some more of Gene too.
I’m really interested to see what happens to Kim going forward. Rhea Seahorn is a smoke show. Hubba, hubba.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you Vince!

Took me a while to figure out those were the two guys who outed him at the beginning of season 6
Took me a minute too.
I hope these writers decide to do another series. They’re the gold standard.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I’m in.
I hope we get some more of Gene too.
I’m really interested to see what happens to Kim going forward. Rhea Seahorn is a smoke show. Hubba, hubba.
I hope she doesn't just disappear from the show. We are getting close to convergence with Better Call and Breaking Bad, and I don't think the Kim character is even mentioned in BB.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I hope she doesn't just disappear from the show. We are getting close to convergence with Better Call and Breaking Bad, and I don't think the Kim character is even mentioned in BB.
I think she’ll be a key part of the “Gene Saga” going forward. Just listen to the voice over on the next episodes promo.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I think she’ll be a key part of the “Gene Saga” going forward. Just listen to the voice over on the next episodes promo.
I haven't watched last night's episode yet.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
There’s no spoilers. It’s a good one though.
"Gene" is a spoiler you spoiler. ?

Although not your fault. I'm the dude in a series-specific thread the day after the latest episode.

Last edited: