IMG/GIF Better one-punch KO?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which KO is better?

• O'Malley KO of Wineland

• Garbrandt KO of Assunção

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Cody's was like the most poweful punch you could possibly land. He planted his foot on the cage, crouched down coiling his body, and then unleashed the hardest swing he could possibly take. It really was as full force as a punch can be.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cody's was like the most poweful punch you could possibly land. He planted his foot on the cage, crouched down coiling his body, and then unleashed the hardest swing he could possibly take. It really was as full force as a punch can be.
If I ever see you. I’m going to one punch you and blow an air horn while you crumple.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
O’Malley’s was more stylish, but Garbrandt’s was the most vicious haymaker I’ve ever seen. It’s the punch you’d want to throw at one of those arcade games that measure punching power. If you let Ngannou put his foot against the cage, load up his entire body, and swing as hard as he could, I think he’d kill a man.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
This isn't a question.

Garbrandt's was the most telegraphed wind up power punch I have ever seen land in combat sports. Looked like a cartoon.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
M

member 3289

cody KO was cool because he faked the takedown then delivered the hook that seems like a new strategy in mma shows he is evolving
He wasn't faking the takedown. He was trying to bait him into throwing a punch and leaving his chin open. Said it during the post-fight interview

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I like O’Malley’s because it was more calculated, executed smoothly...

Cody’s was good too but it was more of a gamble

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
didnt think the poll would be so one sided
i liked how both guys knew he was out the second they landed, no thoughts of a follow up punch

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
O'Malley's looked like a decent shot that landed in the right spot. Garbrandt's looked like that seen from Avenger's when Thor smoked Hulk with his hammer.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'll edit the OP or make a later post if the videos get taken down

Two of the craziest one-punch KOs I've ever seen tonight

Sean O'Malley KO of Eddie Wineland

View: https://streamja.com/217da

Cody Garbrandt KO of Rafael Assunção

View: https://streamja.com/P3pek
I'd give it to O'Malley simply cause Cody's had him do one of those fakes where in theory, he could've gotten ktfo himself by a headkick, where as the dude with rainbow hair KOd someone from a nice fake, and he didn't place his own head in danger