NSFW Bhad Bhabie Mega Thread in honor of SoupCan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I would think that she could make a whole hell of a lot more than 1 Million for a that fight.
I think “Catch a Predator” should announce this fight as a sting and arrest anyone who tries to buy the PPV.

“Mr Splinty, I’m going to ask you to take a seat over there.”

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
BHAD BHABIE CLAIMS SHE’S DONE WITH FAME, GOES BACK HOME TO FLORIDA

It looks like Bhad Bhabie is over a life of fame.

On Wednesday (Dec. 4), hours after she was heavily criticized for wearing box braids and calling out Black women who put down her hairstyle, the 16-year-old rapper shared a personal message about the price of fame on her Instagram Story. In short, Bhad Bhabie says it’s not worth it.

"I’mma keep it real, I’m not fit for this fame...I’m too real nobody can handle the truth and if being attacked for something I’mma tell the the damn truth about it and y’all can’t handle that,” she writes. “I’m back in Florida with my family living my best life. I could give two fucks about this fame shit.”

Bhabie concluded her missive with this statement, “I’mma stay in Flordia and live my real life fuck this Hollywood fame shit.”

Clearly, Bhad Bhabie is over the scrutiny, which once again arrived at her doorstep after she posted a video of herself rocking the braids to her IG timeline and subsequently fired some shots at her critics. Many critics accused the “Bestie” rapper of cultural appropriation by wearing a hairstyle historically linked to Black women. In response, Bhabie lashed out at the haters but had to double down on her harsh comments because they were being misconstrued.

“I didn't call Black women bald headed either that was in a whole different comment that was made about all the ppl who also had something to say about me there was multiple other races too even some white women were accusing me," she wrote on her IG Story. "And no I do not personally feel offended if Black women wears a straight wig[.] And I never even said that idk were tf y'all get some of this shit from like why would I b bothered by the way another girl decided to wear THEIR hair that shit aint got nothing to do with me as long as she feels she looks good. Who tf cares it's just fucking hair but that twisting ppls words shit [ain't] gonna work with me imma always make sure you know exactly what the fuck I mean when I say something."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is her name bad baby or bad Barbie?

And why she tryin copy urijah Faber's hair?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
"About Billions" and "Always Black" Boxer Adrien Broner was thirsty and shot his shot lulz...