NSFW Bhad Bhabie Mega Thread in honor of SoupCan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Bhad Bhabie Puts Adrien Broner On Blast for Hollering at 16-Year-Old, Broner Responds

Adrien Broner is offering up an explanation ... calling the whole thing an "honest mistake."

"Nobody want to date a kid," Broner told The Shade Room ... "but I fault Instagram for not having people’s age on they profile."

"I thought she was grown the way she out here moving."
I agree. Schools should put girls ages on the back of their bookbags. How u supposed to know when some girl gets off a bus moving all cute. (/Sarcasm)

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe it's just me but I kinda chuckle when I see girls like this dressing like sluts and trying to look hot but then you see they are wearing running shoes.

Running shoes.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Man it sucks that if a girl is "cursed" with big breasts she can't help but become a sex object due to dudes grotesquerie. Two hunks of fat on your chest at an early age and you're literally watching your back for scuzzy old dudes who will give you all kinds of things to bang. I sometimes pray my daughter is flat chested, though based on her mom it's not looking good.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Man it sucks that if a girl is "cursed" with big breasts she can't help but become a sex object due to dudes grotesquerie. Two hunks of fat on your chest at an early age and you're literally watching your back for scuzzy old dudes who will give you all kinds of things to bang. I sometimes pray my daughter is flat chested, though based on her mom it's not looking good.
Great point. We are gonna need pictures of your wife's bust to know for sure.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
happened to Natalie Portman when she starred in Leon aged 14, they even cut the sex scene and she still became a sex symbol.

basically flat chested

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Kelly ripas daughter seems to be doing ok. I think it is more to do w bad bhabies mom being garbage than her huge boobs

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Crazy to see pretty much an entire country groom a kid via social media because she has a catch phrase and a pair of fake tits.

Worlds fucked man, wheres Enock with his LHC theory, I am on board now, I didn't start on this timeline, I want to go back to my reality.