NSFW Bhad Bhabie Mega Thread in honor of SoupCan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She isn't that cute. She's got bigguns, but she's 14. And based on that rap, she is borderline retarded.

So...yeah. Call me in 4 years. :D

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Are 14 year olds allowed to get implants with parental consent?

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
Why in Earth do people keep giving her money and deals for being, by all accounts, a piece of trash? Just stuff geez

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Made it to 30 seconds

sounds like a beat I'd make fucking around on FL studio with some stupid plugin I'll never use again

probably will make money off it though seeing as how this person is actually a celebrity somehow. She represents the world perfectly. The fact she is even known and why she is known is a complete reflection on America itself today and what is pushed/accepted/celebrated.

SAD!

M

member 3289

She isn't that cute. She's got bigguns, but she's 14. And based on that rap, she is borderline retarded.

So...yeah. Call me in 4 years. :D
Yeah the lower half of her body needs to develop.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Made it to 30 seconds

sounds like a beat I'd make fucking around on FL studio with some stupid plugin I'll never use again

probably will make money off it though seeing as how this person is actually a celebrity somehow. She represents the world perfectly. The fact she is even known and why she is known is a complete reflection on America itself today and what is pushed/accepted/celebrated.

SAD!
Idiocracy