Society Biden gonna cancel 10k+ in student debt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I left school with 33,000 in student debt… because I was young n dumb about 10k of that went to partying and booze while in school.

Parents paid for my first year tuition.

Worked 30 hour per week while in school.

Took ten years after school to pay off my student loan debt. Worked full time in one job then worked weekends in group homes for about 5 years after school to get that debt down.

Was a beautiful sight to see that letter in the mail stating I had paid off that debt.
do you think you would have been better off working a full-time job and going to community college for 2-3 years, living at home, and saving up enough money to finish your degree full-time and complete it debt-free?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
do you think you would have been better off working a full-time job and going to community college for 2-3 years, living at home, and saving up enough money to finish your degree full-time and complete it debt-free?
Living at home was not an option.

Community colleges around these parts don’t offer degree programs that provide the ability to work as a registered SW.

Yes that would have been helpful, I would have been able to purchase a house a decade earlier.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
of dentistry, so he probably made more than most MDs

not doxxing because Rambo John J @Pork Chop Express has stated so publicly
True, I know waaaay too many dentists.

Some years he didn't make much, some he did.
Very frugal.
He put himself thru Medical School back in the old days.

Made me take a summer job at 15 getting up at 4am and enforced the value of work even when schooling my entire life.

I only use my strong back and work experience for $$$, I do not use any of my schooling...probably not what he envisioned but it is what it is.

Yes, I'm dumb like that...Can you lend me 10K?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
@Lars can you pry this feller off me nutz?

I feel like he is meat gazing me in the shower right now

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
if you give them a fake name, they can’t make u pay
I can offer you a reasonable price for tuition at my General Dick Clownington's Super Happy School for Internet Generals.

Tuition has been cheaper at Dick's ever since it was discovered that CMNH was a former student and we took a big slide down the rankings.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
What would have been nicer is if they erased the interest on all student loans on top of a 10k principal forgiveness and a cap of 1% interest on loans for the next 10 years, but unfortunately that would probably require an act of Congress.

Also LOL at the haters talking about mortgage forgiveness. Homeowners get tax credits, rebates and equity opportunities literally all the time. There's been very little policy to offset educational debt in our lifetime. Those loans are also directly between people and banks unlike educational debt which is overwhelmingly held by the federal government. I suppose if one wanted more aggressive federal involvement in minimizing their home loans, the federal government would have to nationalize all housing, in which case, welcome to the revolution comrades!
After this loan forgiveness.
Can we take away diplomas from people that don’t pay the remainder like we do houses?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
"Well, sir. Half the people want no debt forgiveness and half of them want full debt forgiveness."

Okay. Let's come up with an amount that will make nobody happy.
Was just about to say this. Half assing it.

doesn’t surprise me as he’s got half a brain and is a stupid cunt