General Biden out, Kamila in!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
It was brought up much earlier today in the Pres. candidate thread as well as the Biden thread. Kamila isn't in yet. She's in the running. She will likely be the candidate though. Time will tell.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
Oh its gonna be her, I 100000% guarantee it. No chance anything but her, as dumb as she is lol.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Harris as their nominee will not be a strong candidate, every time she opens her mouth she proves/has proven how stupid she is, race and gender is all she can run on. if elected, just like joe but an African/Asian American woman joe. there is no way she would ever make anything better/safer

Harris as their nominee isn't etched in stone yet

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does America have paper ballots, unbiased news & voter Id?

Well then, we have a soap opera.
Dems "win", everyone else is a nazi felon.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Sucks that cuntden wasn’t dealt a loss
He’s the worst
Trump now has trouble.
I hope cuntden has a miserable rest of his life

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Kamala has a tough run to try to outdo the most popular president (81,000,000 votes) in United States History, but if anyone can do it, it's her.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Sucks that cuntden wasn’t dealt a loss
He’s the worst
Trump now has trouble.
I hope cuntden has a miserable rest of his life

Damn Robbie, you seriously think Trump has trouble with Kamala? She is SO dumb, literally every time she opens her mouth she sounds like an idiot. Sure, her brains are not much like Biden's, but I'm not really sure they function any better at the end of the day...

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Damn Robbie, you seriously think Trump has trouble with Kamala? She is SO dumb, literally every time she opens her mouth she sounds like an idiot. Sure, her brains are not much like Biden's, but I'm not really sure they function any better at the end of the day...
I think the libtards will go for anything other than Trump
I also ask, “show your face libtards, you’re not anywhere I’ve ever seen”
And Kamala is dumber than a doornail, slept her way there
I hope to the ends of the earth they pick “cameltoe” Harris but they’ll probably find someone else

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The Democrats managed to get Biden to a win last time. We all knew he was nuts then.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It is disturbing that they want a person who ruined san Francisco in Kamala to run the U.S. it truly proves how retarded voters are and how little research they do. Go look at SF and that will be the future of the U.S if kamala is president.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think the libtards will go for anything other than Trump
I also ask, “show your face libtards, you’re not anywhere I’ve ever seen”
And Kamala is dumber than a doornail, slept her way there
I hope to the ends of the earth they pick “cameltoe” Harris but they’ll probably find someone else
Liberal folks kept a demented old man in office for 4 years and wanted to vote for another 4 years they really don't care about the good of this country.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^^^^ when I would tell liberal folk I know that it was clear Biden was brain dead, they'd say shit like "he just had a bad day". They will justify ANYTHING in their minds...

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
^^^^^^^ when I would tell liberal folk I know that it was clear Biden was brain dead, they'd say shit like "he just had a bad day". They will justify ANYTHING in their minds...
There are people that literally think the assassination attempt was staged. There is a picture of the bullet flying past Trump, three other people were shot, and one of them died. They think Trump planned having someone shoot at his head so he could turn his head at the last possible moment.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It’s funny isn’t it. No care about anyone but themselves

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Trump: we have to do A, B and C logical things to make this country stronger and everyone better off.

Kamala: VOTE FOR ME OR YOUR FREEDOMS ARE GONE!!!!

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Trump: we have to do A, B and C logical things to make this country stronger and everyone better off.

Kamala: VOTE FOR ME OR YOUR FREEDOMS ARE GONE!!!!
It’s unbelievable that cameltoe is even being considered
She’s the most unintelligent individual I’ve ever come across and she’s a known whore

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
The United States of America is defined as a constitutional republic.
The United States is not a democracy where everyone votes on specific legislation

Saying the United States is a “democracy” OR saying someone will steal your “democracy” in the US is misleading
Saying the United States is a republic is 100% correct.

Last edited: