Society Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Guys.
This has been discussed on here.

We're OK with a little bit of censorship and what we've seen already happen is in no way a slippery slope...

Absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

Also - That article in OP might be a little right-leaning

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It harms more than it helps IMO
There's a tendency to believe that things were always going to turn out close'ish to "this way" anyway, but I beg to differ.
IMO, it's entirely possible that instead of a few microchips or supervillains, this coulda gone WAYYY different.
I remember the monopoly lawsuit like it was yesterday.
Good thing he was punished by receiving the keys to block the sun, buy all the farmland, ban meat & produce synthetic insect meat, fund eugenics in Africa and India, suppress cures to pandemics, and focus his energy on injecting every human being on earth.
Things coulda gotten out of hand.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
How the fuck are you going to use Covid 19 vaccine as an excuse to spy on people?

That being said, I suppose he at least gave a reason, unlike the dum voters who can’t explain their reasoning for voting for a slobbering, prescription drug addict, slurring, can barely remember his own name president

I’d be more concerned if I was a dum voter as you just can’t explain it.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
How the fuck are you going to use Covid 19 vaccine as an excuse to spy on people?

That being said, I suppose he at least gave a reason, unlike the dum voters who can’t explain their reasoning for voting for a slobbering, prescription drug addict, slurring, can barely remember his own name president

I’d be more concerned if I was a dum voter as you just can’t explain it.
The whole thing, whether this is even real or not is just fucking creepy. The censorship is just so over the top. They've jumped the shark.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The whole thing, whether this is even real or not is just fucking creepy. The censorship is just so over the top. They've jumped the shark.
What are they going to do if I send what they believe to be “misinformation”?

It’s just a cover and sadly and weakly using a vaccine as the reasoning.

Under any circumstances I say no to spying but at least using terrorism was something that some people could believe was a reason.....but not taking a vaccine?????

Kind of smells like the vaccine needs a broader group to confirm their percentages of dead versus it was helpful and then finagle the numbers to ensure mass chaos as “the govt” wouldn’t lie.....or they want everyone to have the vaccine as it has some sort of potential to be useful to “the govt” and that vaccine is the delivery agent

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
What are they going to do if I send what they believe to be “misinformation”?

It’s just a cover and sadly and weakly using a vaccine as the reasoning.

Under any circumstances I say no to spying but at least using terrorism was something that some people could believe was a reason.....but not taking a vaccine?????

Kind of smells like the vaccine needs a broader group to confirm their percentages of dead versus it was helpful and then finagle the numbers to ensure mass chaos as “the govt” wouldn’t lie.....or they want everyone to have the vaccine as it has some sort of potential to be useful to “the govt” and that vaccine is the delivery agent
The whole thing stinks!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
New World Order push can only be denied by an unwillingness to accept the fact.
Everything regarding the plandemic makes zero sense otherwise.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Pre internet was pretty fucking cool
When I was a kid they used to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." But now it seems to be the opposite. Somehow the internet made pussies out of everybody.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
When I was a kid they used to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." But now it seems to be the opposite. Somehow the internet made pussies out of everybody.

I'm plenty triggered by this post, ya big meanie!

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
can you dumb down your post for me
like waay down
Every time you post any links, your sources are conspiracy garbage. Illuminati, Soros, vaccine microchips, gene therapy, Hillary killed Seth Rich - it's never more than one or two clicks away.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Every time you post any links, your sources are conspiracy garbage. Illuminati, Soros, vaccine microchips, gene therapy, Hillary killed Seth Rich - it's never more than one or two clicks away.

??
Uh
I posted about what would be required to use social media
Posted a news clip from the mainstream news

Not sure how you get to "conspiracy garbage. Illuminati, Soros, vaccine microchips, gene therapy, Hillary killed Seth Rich"...and quite frankly not sure why you care what I post...ignore function is decent here and you wouldn't have even seen that this thread was bumped.

I got no issues with you Petti, carry on.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hm I dunno.
I was late to the smartphone stuff as well. Not really a trend chaser.
I was mostly just curious if it's something that you grew up with or something that wasn't there and then was. Like for myself, I went through most of high school with laughably slow dial up and then when I was around 20 just about everyone had access to high speed internet. Of course the idea of a smartphone was laughable at that point.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I was mostly just curious if it's something that you grew up with or something that wasn't there and then was. Like for myself, I went through most of high school with laughably slow dial up and then when I was around 20 just about everyone had access to high speed internet. Of course the idea of a smartphone was laughable at that point.
I was slow to everything, be it gaming consoles or pc or smartphones, and never had a Facebook account.

Outdoorsy kid for the most part, doing sports. So I didn't really grow up with it, no.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015