Society Biden tests positive, again.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Probably missed his 5th booster. That would have kept him from getting it again

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've found the easiest way to not get covid is to not bother getting tested when your sick

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What I don't understand is why he never needed hospital care when Trump who is a few years younger and a lot healthier did.
You can bet the USA GDP that Joe Biden is on the best drugs, supplements & medications planet earth has ever produced to keep the puppet show going.
Probably on IV ivermectin from an ivermectin tree & baby fetus adrenachrome from a shipping container of Ukrainians.
That & it's the deep state.
We have no sane reason to believe anything spouted through the box.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What I don't understand is why he never needed hospital care when Trump who is a few years younger and a lot healthier did.
The vaccine doesn't prevent one from getting covid. It reduces the risk of serious complications or death

The vaccine wasnt around for Trump. Since he is an overweight elderly man, he was lucky to have had access to alot of stuff that many now-deceasrd elderly did not have access to

Biden might not be overweight and had the vaccine. So hes presumably at a lower risk of serious complications than trump is and was

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Right but wasn't Trump as well?
Trump was visibly ill, red face etc.
Biden coughed in a speech, something he & Hillary are known for.
And no, there's no way in hell Trump got the Biden treatment of 24/7 meds.
Although I'm pretty sure he was given baby juice, due to his observable hysteria post-treatment.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It reduces the risk of serious complications or death
No, it doesn't.

-It decreases the ability of the immune system to fight a myriad of diseases, as forecasted.

- It prolongs wisespread illness spread by mid-disease introduction, causing exponential variants, as forecasted.

- It changes the body's DNA as forecasted.

- It causes ADE, as forecasted.

-It causes cancer rates to skyrocket, as reported early.

-
It increases population all-cause mortality, as forecasted.

-It makes the pharmaceutical industry richer & more powerful, and fully indemnified.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The vaccine doesn't prevent one from getting covid. It reduces the risk of serious complications or death
It doesn't do any of that stuff, sorry but you haven't been following the actual data that was ordered to be released by a judge(pfizer wanted to wait 76 years to release their data).

When everyone was conviced to get the vaccine the sales pitch was indeed that it would prevent 95% of infections, that was the big sales pitch. Turns out the data used for that figure was straight out of the "How to lie with statistics" playbook.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It doesn't do any of that stuff, sorry but you haven't been following the actual data that was ordered to be released by a judge(pfizer wanted to wait 76 years to release their data).

When everyone was conviced to get the vaccine the sales pitch was indeed that it would prevent 95% of infections, that was the big sales pitch. Turns out the data used for that figure was straight out of the "How to lie with statistics" playbook.
1659162417608174m.jpg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The guy never took the vaccine and the liberals went from (whisper) “get the vaccine” as it is the greatest thing since sliced bread to backing off and saying “it reduces the risk of complications”

to all liberals who make up shit as they go along:

View: https://youtu.be/X6n-XRuFmmE

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The guy never took the vaccine and the liberals went from (whisper) “get the vaccine” as it is the greatest thing since sliced bread to backing off and saying “it reduces the risk of complications”

to all liberals who make up shit as they go along:

View: https://youtu.be/X6n-XRuFmmE
I don't blame it on them being liberal
I blame it on the human instinct to not want to admit you were wrong or were duped
Add in the fact that they "clowned" the "conspiracy theorists" for over a year and now should be saying "hmnnn, maybe you were correct after all"

It adds up to a large plate of crow most don't even want to acknowledge is sitting right in from of them, so they stick to the original narrative/sales pitch/science.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
[QUOTE="sparkuri, post: 2200375, member: 55"

Are you in Canada?
[/QUOTE]

Nah mate, I’m in fuckin Straya!

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
He has a pretty cool accent
Was doing Vlog reviews of candy but the links don't work anymore
[/QUOTE]

Yeh mate, the older I get the harder it is to keep with the ol new techie gadgets that seem to spring about.
Busy as well now earning some scraps for the lil tacker we have now too

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeh mate, the older I get the harder it is to keep with the ol new techie gadgets that seem to spring about.
Busy as well now earning some scraps for the lil tacker we have now too
lil tacker

haha never heard that

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

The vaccine wasnt around for Trump. Since he is an overweight elderly man, he was lucky to have had access to alot of stuff that many now-deceasrd elderly did not have access to

Biden might not be overweight and had the vaccine. So hes presumably at a lower risk of serious complications than trump is and was
Current variants are significantly less deadly than the earlier ones. Regarding Biden, it looks like Paxlovid doesn't really work for vaccinated people and often seems to be directly correlated to "rebound covid"

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'm most worried about the tracking shit they put inside of them
You mean like that smartphone you carry in your pocket everyday? Or your debit/credit card? For fuck sake, they don’t need to put anything in you to track you.