Big John McCarthy clears Yoel Romero's name over the Tim Kennedy fight (again)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

U fucken wat, cunt? I can run circles around you with my...uh...words.

Joe Rogan once said that I was 'actually very well-spoken', in an intonation that indicated surprise. Then he called me an 'explosive athlete'. Then he speculated about the size of my penis for 15 minutes. Admittedly, it was a little strange that he wished me a 'happy MLK Day' afterwards.
I will give you credit, you are the least crass bogan I've ever heard speak.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I will give you credit, you are the least crass bogan I've ever heard speak.
This is genuinely wildly inaccurate. Even by bogan standards, I am a foul-mouthed, abrasive cunt. I have a lot of issues when I am in the US because I forget your puritanical heritage has made you a bunch of softcocks.

I have found that while Americans aren't the most prudish people in the world, they still aren't used to someone dropping 6 swear words while ordering a sandwich.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is genuinely wildly inaccurate. Even by bogan standards, I am a foul-mouthed, abrasive cunt. I have a lot of issues when I am in the US because I forget your puritanical heritage has made you a bunch of softcocks.

I have found that while Americans aren't the most prudish people in the world, they still aren't used to someone dropping 6 swear words while ordering a sandwich.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKM-teGhFc

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Do you still think he said this?
It doesn't matter what I think. You can feel free to watch the 15 minute long segment where he speaks about the incident, everything that surrounded it and decide for yourself. I'd also recommend that you check out the comments where people correct some of the translations and give them correct context.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Haha. You pathetic autistic cunt. He said literally the opposite of what you initially claimed, and you just can't just go 'yep, I admit that I completely made that up, my bad'.

I will concede that Yoel admitted to briefly grabbing Kennedy's gloves once in retaliation for Tim doing it multiple times to him. So technically my claim that the 'only person who cheated was Tim' is incorrect. I can admit when a statement I make is wrong. So Tim was a serial cheater in the fight, and Yoel retaliated once. But Yoel didn't cheat in the instance you are accusing him of.

Edit: WTF is this? You can debate without resorting to repeated insults across multiple posts - L
I just watched that for the first time, and that is 100% Yoel admitting to cheating.
He just dances around saying the actual words, but that entire 15m is just him rationalizing cheating because the ref let him.
He wants to take full credit for the Victory, but he doesn't want to admit Cheating. I'm surprised you can't recognize it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just watched that for the first time, and that is 100% Yoel admitting to cheating.
He just dances around saying the actual words, but that entire 15m is just him rationalizing cheating because the ref let him.
He wants to take full credit for the Victory, but he doesn't want to admit Cheating. I'm surprised you can't recognize it.
Yoel deserves full credit for that victory

Tim got Beat Down

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i feel like you haven't seen much of America.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How exactly does one clear the name of someone else who has publicly admitted their guilt? Although I do appreciate your dedication to the most over rated fighter of all time.
Sheepdog @Saloth Sar

IMO, Yoel Romero admitted his guilt in that video. He acknowledges that he knew he was receiving an unsporting advantage and took full advantage of it. Whether or not he 'knew' what his corner was up to when they cheated is irrelevant. Yoel knew he was cheating when he didn't advocate for commencing the round.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sheepdog @Saloth Sar

IMO, Yoel Romero admitted his guilt in that video. He acknowledges that he knew he was receiving an unsporting advantage and took full advantage of it. Whether or not he 'knew' what his corner was up to when they cheated is irrelevant. Yoel knew he was cheating when he didn't advocate for commencing the round.
Yup. He cheated for sure

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @Saloth Sar

I will treat your retardation with more respect than it deserves by responding.

Yoel could not have 'advocated for commencing the round' because the problem was that excess vaseline needed to be removed. Only the cutman was allowed to do that. Yoel's corner was prohibited from touching the vaseline and Yoel was told to stay where he was, so he did. Yoel 'advocating' for anything didn't mean shit.

This is how fucking idiotic your argument is: 'Yoel is a cheater because despite following official instructions and literally not cheating, his refusal to instruct his cornermen to break the rules and risk disqualification is tantamount to cheating'. You are accusing him of 'cheating' because he refused to do something that literally amounts to breaking the rules - i.e cheating - while following them.

As an aside, I also love this logic that Kennedy was 'screwed' because Yoel was so hurt that the extra 15 seconds he got was the only reason he recovered. Yet within those few seconds while rocked, Yoel was an evil genius whose mind was so sharp that he was the puppet master who bent the referee and officials to his will, and got them to lie for him afterwards.

You utter pillocks.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I will treat your retardation with more respect than it deserves by responding.

Yoel could not have 'advocated for commencing the round' because the problem was that excess vaseline needed to be removed. Only the cutman was allowed to do that. Yoel's corner was prohibited from touching the vaseline and Yoel was told to stay where he was, so he did. Yoel 'advocating' for anything didn't mean shit.

This is how fucking idiotic your argument is: 'Yoel is a cheater because despite following official instructions and literally not cheating, his refusal to instruct his cornermen to break the rules and risk disqualification is tantamount to cheating'. You are accusing him of 'cheating' because he refused to do something that literally amounts to breaking the rules - i.e cheating - while following them.

As an aside, I also love this logic that Kennedy was 'screwed' because Yoel was so hurt that the extra 15 seconds he got was the only reason he recovered. Yet within those few seconds while rocked, Yoel was an evil genius whose mind was so sharp that he was the puppet master who bent the referee and officials to his will, and got them to lie for him afterwards.

You utter pillocks.
Yoel's corner intentionally slathered the Vaseline. Yoel knew it.

Yoel admits to Rogan that he knew he was getting away with cheating, but rationalizes it about 8 different ways. Yoel and his corner worked the ref and the rules to gain an unsporting advantage. It's one of the biggest fuck-ups of McCarthy's career, and it's only natural that he would diminish how bad he fucked up, in his own recollection.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

Yoel admits to Rogan that he knew he was getting away with cheating, but rationalizes it about 8 different ways. Yoel and his corner worked the ref and the rules to gain an unsporting advantage. It's one of the biggest fuck-ups of McCarthy's career, and it's only natural that he would diminish how bad he fucked up, in his own recollection.
It wasn't his corner who put the vaseline on, spastic.

M

member 3289

Cutmen apply vaseline, not corners.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Yoel admits to Rogan that he knew he was getting away with cheating, but rationalizes it about 8 different ways. Yoel and his corner (including the cutman) worked the ref and the rules to gain an unsporting advantage. It's one of the biggest fuck-ups of McCarthy's career, and it's only natural that he would diminish how bad he fucked up, in his own recollection.

fixed.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
who was it that wasn't coming in to the ring to wipe off the Vaseline, the guy in the yellow skull cap...was that the cutman or the corner?

and let's recognized that for all of Big Gay John's excuses, in the fight they never actually wiped the Vaseline away from Yoel's eye...

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Remember when you acted like having another embarrassing retard - who doesn't even seem to know that cutmen aren't cornermen let alone that cornermen were prohibited from handling vaseline - on your side somehow vindicated your own idiotic and dishonest argument? LOL.

You certainly are kindred spirits.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Remember when you acted like having another embarrassing retard - who doesn't even seem to know that cutmen aren't cornermen let alone that cornermen were prohibited from handling vaseline - on your side somehow vindicated your own idiotic and dishonest argument? LOL.

You certainly are kindred spirits.
It took you 2 days to come up with this? I know you're embarrassed, but come on.