General Big Tech starts the leftist bans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This is not good.
it wasnt good when it happened to everybody else over the last couple years . parler and gab only exist because there are thousands upon thousands of people who are banned from twitter . the left laughed and rubbed their clit while it happened to the other guys. now they can have some of their own medicine .is it good? no . but they made their bed now they can lie in it .funny thing to me is under trump the left never got banned. not even a week in to biden and big tech is banning them and the antifa fags in portland got open fired on with rubber bullets . but hey at least the fascist is gone

M

member 1013

it wasnt good when it happened to everybody else over the last couple years . parler and gab only exist because there are thousands upon thousands of people who are banned from twitter . the left laughed and rubbed their clit while it happened to the other guys. now they can have some of their own medicine .is it good? no . but they made their bed now they can lie in it .funny thing to me is under trump the left never got banned. not even a week in to biden and big tech is banning them and the antifa fags in portland got open fired on with rubber bullets . but hey at least the fascist is gone
Is the left’s clit real or is it an transitioned penis?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
B-b-b-but they only target conservatives! It's supposed to be a left wing conspiracy!
Thats magatard shtick...the first order of biz is top down not left right

The corporate neoliberal fascists are the real enemy not larping bluehair commie useful idiots

M

member 1013

Lol Wtf you literally don't want regulations is that Compass situated in the Bermuda Triangle
Uh I have always said you need strong regulations especially in finance and investment banking, banking in general, competition laws, trades and professional standards, construction codes and standards, labour codes and laws and health and safety laws...

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Uh I have always said you need strong regulations especially in finance and investment banking, banking in general, competition laws, trades and professional standards, construction codes and standards, labour codes and laws and health and safety laws...
I'm pretty sure it was you who said in a thread the other day you wanted to try no regulations maybe I'm thinking of someone else