Bigfoots daughter following fathers footsteps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Daughter of Antônio Pezão, Anne Ribeiro follows father's footsteps and premieres at amateur MMA in March
Young fighter ensures that passion for the sport came naturally and dreams of reaching the UFC. Heavyweight lavishes pride on her eldest daughter: "She's me in skirt, only better"
By Adriano Albuquerque - Rio de Janeiro

02/25/2019 10:00 AM Updated há um dia

Privacy Policy

The saying goes that "fish son, goldfish is". But does it apply to MMA as well? In the case of the family of Antônio "Pezão" Silva, yes. The eldest daughter of Brazilian heavyweight, Anne Ribeiro, is following in her father's footsteps. At the age of 19, she has her first amateur MMA debut for March 16 in Fort Lauderdale at the XFN 23 event.

Pezão swears that he did not try to influence the firstborn to fight, and Anne herself states that the passion for MMA came naturally. She practiced jiu-jitsu in her childhood, but went through other sports such as volleyball and Olympic gymnastics before returning to the mat and deciding she wanted to go beyond the grip of the fight.

"She practiced various sports, decided to return to the jiu-jitsu, to the point that she came to me and said," Dad, I want to fight! " She was 17 years old. For me, that was a surprise. I said, "Daughter, are you sure?" She said, "I have, Daddy, I want to fight." She had been training jiu-jitsu for a long time. One of her coaches called me and said, "Look, she's got a lot of talent. There's a girl there who already has two MMA fights, we'll get her to train with the girl" - of course, without punch - "and she goes the car in it, is awesome "- says Pezão.

- She always accompanied MMA, she already attended my fight in England, was a child and was there screaming with her mother. It's in her blood. I usually say that she is me in skirt (laughs), only that much improved, because she is a cat, right! plays Pezão.

- Since I was very little I have always lived with this sport, so it was very natural for me. I did not have anyone forcing me, no one planted that idea in my head. It's a sport I've always loved, so it was a pretty easy choice - Anne adds.

continued,

Filha de Antônio Pezão, Anne Ribeiro segue passos do pai e estreia no MMA amador em março

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
He's a piece of work. A jock sniffer Brazilian guy down here owns one of these hole in the wall crappy Brazilian eateries. He lets Bigfoot eat there every day for free. Bigfoot takes advantage and brings friends and family. The guy doesn't seem to mind but Bigfoot never once tips any of the staff for taking care of him and his guests.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
He's a piece of work. A jock sniffer Brazilian guy down here owns one of these hole in the wall crappy Brazilian eateries. He lets Bigfoot eat there every day for free. Bigfoot takes advantage and brings friends and family. The guy doesn't seem to mind but Bigfoot never once tips any of the staff for taking care of him and his guests.
Wow that's fucked up. Hopefully his hot daughter doesn't pick up those cheapo traits like she thankfully avoided his bigfoot resemblance...

T

The Big Guy

Im not gonna say what i was gonna say. People change

Awww fuck it. She gets pounded by dudes on saturday night. Only on PPV

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I know its a dick move, but heck if I looked as scary as Bigfoot and some dude let me eat at his place for free I know sometimes I'd be all like "I hungry, I wanch eech! Eech all you foo-ji!"

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I’m not a Bigfoot fan or trying to start an argument here but If that dude owns the place and is cool with the circumstances, their arrangement is none of your business whatsoever.

You slagging Bigfoot for what you perceive to be a slight against the owner without any evidence as to what their agreement entails really isn’t cool at all.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I know its a dick move, but heck if I looked as scary as Bigfoot and some dude let me eat at his place for free I know sometimes I'd be all like "I hungry, I wanch eech! Eech all you foo-ji!"
You should write a book in English with a Portuguese accent.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I’m not a Bigfoot fan or trying to start an argument here but If that dude owns the place and is cool with the circumstances, their arrangement is none of your business whatsoever.

You slagging Bigfoot for what you perceive to be a slight against the owner without any evidence as to what their agreement entails really isn’t cool at all.
I know a million more stories about him. He’s a freeloading bum. He has a bad rep at the gym. Someone who works at that restaurant is the one who told me the story. The rest I know from being at ATT. Lot’s of great people at that gym. Some you know some you don’t. He isn’t one of them. Just like today I was reading that Matt Hughes thread. I had no idea about the stories going around about him.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I know a million more stories about him. He’s a freeloading bum. He has a bad rep at the gym. Someone who works at that restaurant is the one who told me the story. The rest I know from being at ATT. Lot’s of great people at that gym. Some you know some you don’t. He isn’t one of them. Just like today I was reading that Matt Hughes thread. I had no idea about the stories going around about him.
I appreciate your honesty and that you aren’t throwing other gym members under the bus but by that same token you are Shit talking Silva who is also a member of your gym. If you will not substantiate your claims with names and evidence, whether he deserves it or not, you’re just being gossip spreading gym rat and in my opinion, should not be running your mouth if you refuse to back up your stories.

Once again, I am no lover of the foot. But, I have trained at a few gyms and I’m not down with propagating gym business in a public setting without supporting proof.

M

member 3289

Which one

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I appreciate your honesty and that you aren’t throwing other gym members under the bus but by that same token you are Shit talking Silva who is also a member of your gym. If you will not substantiate your claims with names and evidence, whether he deserves it or not, you’re just being gossip spreading gym rat and in my opinion, should not be running your mouth if you refuse to back up your stories.

Once again, I am no lover of the foot. But, I have trained at a few gyms and I’m not down with propagating gym business in a public setting without supporting proof.
I don't need your permission to say whatever I feel is relevant. Did you go whining in the Hughes thread to all the people who never met him that say he's a POS? I actually know this this guy. If I told you one of the nicest most helpful guys is Hector Lombard is that also gossip? I don't know the Hector that everyone talks shit on. What would you like me to do post receipts for the free food he gets? Post an invoice for the Maserati some other guy pays for that Pezao drives? How he never helps anyone else in camp when he doesn't have a fight? That is probably the biggest sin you can do in a big gym to get a bad rep. He only comes in for himself and he's lazy. Most of the gym is happy when he goes to sleep. I can only think of a couple guys that are universally not liked at the gym with about 3 fingers left over on one hand. He's one of them. Feel free to ignore me if this doesn't fit your gym code.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I don't need your permission to say whatever I feel is relevant. Did you go whining in the Hughes thread to all the people who never met him that say he's a POS? I actually know this this guy. If I told you one of the nicest most helpful guys is Hector Lombard is that also gossip? I don't know the Hector that everyone talks shit on. What would you like me to do post receipts for the free food he gets? Post an invoice for the Maserati some other guy pays for that Pezao drives? How he never helps anyone else in camp when he doesn't have a fight? That is probably the biggest sin you can do in a big gym to get a bad rep. He only comes in for himself and he's lazy. Most of the gym is happy when he goes to sleep. I can only think of a couple guys that are universally not liked at the gym with about 3 fingers left over on one hand. He's one of them. Feel free to ignore me if this doesn't fit your gym code.
Dude. I’m not going to ignore you, nor do I believe you need my permission to express your opinion. Like I said before, I understand why you are saying this, I just don’t agree with you voicing it in a public forum.

I am a staunch supporter in the belief that people can have differing views and still respect each other’s opinions. I’m cool with you expressing your view of the situation and I think you should be cool with me disagreeing with you.

Bygones be bygones.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Dude. I’m not going to ignore you, nor do I believe you need my permission to express your opinion. Like I said before, I understand why you are saying this, I just don’t agree with you voicing it in a public forum.

I am a staunch supporter in the belief that people can have differing views and still respect each other’s opinions. I’m cool with you expressing your view of the situation and I think you should be cool with me disagreeing with you.

Bygones be bygones.
Disagreeing or having a different view is very different than calling someone a rat.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Disagreeing or having a different view is very different than calling someone a rat.
I agree that must have sounded harsh but I stand by what I said. In the gyms I trained at you didn't talk about members to outsiders. Your situation must be different.