Cinema Biggie Documentary Coming to Netflix 3/1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
"Brooklyn's favorite son is the subject of an intimate documentary entitled "Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell" that draws upon candid interviews with his closest family members and friends, set for release on March 1 via Netflix."

....And if you don't know, now you know.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was all a dream.

Strangely enough I just finished the episode of lost where hugo loses it and thinks he's still in the mental ward. He thought it was all a dream too.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
It was all a dream.

Strangely enough I just finished the episode of lost where hugo loses it and thinks he's still in the mental ward. He thought it was all a dream too.
Yeah but Hurley didn't read Word Up magazine. He just loved chicken.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
"Brooklyn's favorite son is the subject of an intimate documentary entitled "Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell" that draws upon candid interviews with his closest family members and friends, set for release on March 1 via Netflix."

....And if you don't know, now you know.

started jamming to this in the car as i picked up my grandson last week. the horror on his face when he heard his white grandpa say the n-word. good times.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Agrred on notorious thugs. Off the top of my head, my second favorite is actually what the netflix doc is named after. Very chill song

Im curious if they will include the audio of him saying "two words... im gone" in the doc or at the end.

Themeaticaly, itd be fitting for the docs outro. But the delivery too upbeat for a sad "im gone" outro

View: https://youtu.be/6df0rha_Opw

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I just watched it and thought it was great. There is nothing earth-shatteringly new but the story being told by his inner circle gives it a whole new feel. I really enjoyed it and would recommend for anyone who likes his music/story.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just watched it and thought it was great. There is nothing earth-shatteringly new but the story being told by his inner circle gives it a whole new feel. I really enjoyed it and would recommend for anyone who likes his music/story.
Plan to check it out over the next few days.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im always reminded of biggie smalls when I go to the petersen museum.