General Bike Thief tries to outrun electric scooter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
masking to commit crime
has apparently been identified from the video

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Who Dey!
I have that same jersey but I promise this isn't me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
We noticed by the missing rolling walker
Shiiiit

If that was me I would have gotten away. The suspension on the scooter was shit. Home boy should have taken that thing off road.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Shiiiit

If that was me I would have gotten away. The suspension on the scooter was shit. Home boy should have taken that thing off road.
He should have PRIDE stomped the guy on the e-bike when he went down.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Thief is a moron. He only passed up a dozen opportunities to choose escape routes that were too obstructed for the scooter to follow. All he had to do was jump a couple of curbs.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
masking to commit crime
has apparently been identified from the video
kind of a Catch-22.

if you have meth, the scooter can't catch you.
but if you have meth, you don't need to steal the bike.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The idea that a bike with an electric motor attached to it is fundamentally different from a bike with a gas engine attached is ridiculous.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thief is a registered sex offender, convicted rapist, and much much more...

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Yeah, but the other guy was on an e-bike.
Isn't it a scooter?

I know we have a very different take on bikes anyway in Europe, I drive one almost every day while over the pond it's a hobby at best.
But I think pedelecs, e-bikes and similar vehicles are fantastic options especially for older people to stay mobile.

And yes ideally they should not share a road with normal cars.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Isn't it a scooter?

I know we have a very different take on bikes anyway in Europe, I drive one almost every day while over the pond it's a hobby at best.
But I think pedelecs, e-bikes and similar vehicles are fantastic options especially for older people to stay mobile.

And yes ideally they should not share a road with normal cars.
Do you guys have these fucking app-controlled pay-by-the-mile electric scooters lying around everywhere in the city? They are huge here, you see them all over the place. Pretty handy and fun though, to be fair.

??

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Do you guys have these fucking app-controlled pay-by-the-mile electric scooters lying around everywhere in the city? They are huge here, you see them all over the place. Pretty handy and fun though, to be fair.

??
Yea, they are getting more recently and the legislative + police tries to reign it in a bit now since mainly the tourists are going a bit overboard with it. But I see it on others as well more and more now.

I never used one tho, no need so far.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
kind of a Catch-22.
oh

I'm talking about the masking to commit crimes under the guise of masking to prevent virus spread.

That is common here, surely criminals everywhere are enjoying the reason to mask their identity while committing crimes.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
oh

I'm talking about the masking to commit crimes under the guise of masking to prevent virus spread.

That is common here, surely criminals everywhere are enjoying the reason to mask their identity while committing crimes.
totally a reason to not wear a mask.
Masks are bad, mmmkay.

i enjoy thwarting the surveillance state, so it has it's perks for me

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
totally a reason to not wear a mask.
Masks are bad, mmmkay.

i enjoy thwarting the surveillance state, so it has it's perks for me
I am just pointing out the criminal aspect's embracing of it.

The shadiest people I see in town lately are certainly wearing it for that reason, they are not frail, they are not compromised, they are casing residences and property for crime.

I don't think they, or you are thwarting much at all in reality, likely training and testing it.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The shadiest people I see in town lately are certainly wearing it for that reason, they are not frail, they are not compromised, they are casing residences and property for crime.
It must suck to be so afraid all of the time