General Bike Thief tries to outrun electric scooter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It must suck to be so afraid all of the time
Haha
your lost Qat

I'm not afraid at all, it is just an observation of obvious behavior.

I think you may be missing something in translation or projecting.

The criminals I speak of want nothing to do with a person like myself, they prefer much softer targets.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Haha
your so lost

I'm not afraid at all, it is just an observation of obvious behavior.

I think you may be missing something in translation or projecting something.

The criminals I speak of want nothing to do with a person like myself, they prefer soft targets.
You're

In this case I wasn't specifically talking about you, but since you put on the shoes, okay.

I mean you might not do it deliberately, but after all most of your posts regarding covid/masks/politics are "this is potentially scary in one way or the other, just food for thought tho".

Its also funny you are talking about projecting when your post is literally projecting criminal behavior to people you see wearing masks.

Just read your post again and think of the picture you are painting.
You are going to town, and you regularly see people with masks preparing crimes (so people should be afraid)

Either what you describe is a total shithole, or you are peddling fear.

I almost never see people scouting out locations, you do regularly? Do you live in a crime hub? If so, then maybe you are right to be afraid.

It must suck to live in that shithole and be afraid all of the time.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're

In this case I wasn't specifically talking about you, but since you put on the shoes, okay.

I mean you might not do it deliberately, but after all most of your posts regarding covid/masks/politics are "this is potentially scary in one way or the other, just food for thought tho".

Its also funny you are talking about projecting when your post is literally projecting criminal behavior to people you see wearing masks.

Just read your post again and think of the picture you are painting.
You are going to town, and you regularly see people with masks preparing crimes (so people should be afraid)

Either what you describe is a total shithole, or you are peddling fear.

I almost never see people scouting out locations, you do regularly? Do you live in a crime hub? If so, then maybe you are right to be afraid.

It must suck to live in that shithole and be afraid all of the time.
To be clear I do think something is lost in translation as you read and discuss in your second language...Or your spreadsheet on me is just a bit off.

Also remember that we live in totally different locations that likely have a totally different reality and experience going on.

-I don't live in a shithole, it is merely an observation of mask usage of criminals...I'm not judging non criminals usage of masks, free cunt.
-I do live on the west coast of the USA, which has a lot of homeless(voluntarily homeless)...Homeless populations often comes with a good amount of crime...So downtown areas can be crime hot spots here...I do live in one of the top bike theft areas of the country, high population of bikers and a lot of bikes because we have amazing bike paths up and down the two rivers that intersect in town here...It is one of the most bike friendly cities in the US...
1627141519411.png1627141656407.png
-It is easy to spot criminals if you know how to read body language and behavior, I have a lot of experience doing so because I used to do it for a living.
-Yes, I and others do see people casing property. Door cams are posted of this behavior all the time. IMO the mask emboldens them as they feel they are working with a level of anonymity.

-You seem to be stuck on Fear. It isn't a fear issue, it is a vigilance and being aware of your surroundings issued. Some people are wired like that, either naturally or from training(or both). Some people enter a room/location and take a quick read, I am one of those people.