General Bill Gates is getting a divorce

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hope his wife comes out with a tell-all and shares the corruption, but I’m sure an NDA is part of the settlement.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Bill Gates is going to be sending embarrassing messages like bezos

"I want to smell you alive girl"

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hope his wife comes out with a tell-all and shares the corruption, but I’m sure an NDA is part of the settlement.
She would be implicating herself and the corruption is not hard to find anyways...people are just not interested in learning about it for whatever reason...I have posted multiple videos that are complete with reliable sources for every claim and connection.

She looks like Kevin Kline anyways...1620078026653.png

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Exactly my point.

Back when we got along better you said you would watch the sourced video I posted, you seemed genuinely interested...I'm still waiting for your feedback or for you to address or dispute the claims and links the video exposes.actually not waiting but you catch my drift

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Exactly my point.

Back when we got along better you said you would watch the sourced video I posted, you seemed genuinely interested...I'm still waiting for your feedback or for you to address or dispute the claims and links the video exposes.actually not waiting but you catch my drift
Sorry, but my youtube algorithm is too important to me to mess it up with those videos.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sorry, but my youtube algorithm is too important to me to mess it up with those videos.
I doubt it is on youtube anymore, the creator was recently de-platformed even further.

I can find it elsewhere if you want, but we both know your not interested in that information.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I doubt it is on youtube anymore, the creator was recently de-platformed even further.

I can find it elsewhere if you want, but we both know your not interested in that information.
Sure, I'd be great to have the information to review.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Bezos' ex > Gates' ex

bezos ex wife has a bit of that riley reid look going on and that long neck. Ayo mah what that neck do?

I wonder what lauren sanchez was doing to his butthole to get him to cheat on his wife. wasnt even prime lauren Sanchez either before she was deformed by plastic surgery.