General Bill Maher is hot garbage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

What uh slimeball this guy us

I despise trump but I don't want the economy to tank so muh cheetoman hitler will lose

Maher says once again that if people lose jobs=no problem cause orange man bad

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I watch him every week. It's a breath of fresh air when he's not going full-retard and calls out SJW bullshit and other nonsense. I hate it when everyone on the show is liberal and it's a circle jerk or they have a fake-and-gay "Conservative" like that gay cuck Max Boot or Steve "Fat Ass" Schmidt...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Bill Maher at his best and Ben Affleck going full-retard/cuck for radical islam...

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I watch him every week. It's a breath of fresh air when he's not going full-retard and calls out SJW bullshit and other nonsense. I hate it when everyone on the show is liberal and it's a circle jerk or they have a fake-and-gay "Conservative" like that gay cuck Max Boot or Steve "Fat Ass" Schmidt...
I used to look forward to the show and he can still be funny but hes pure sleaze

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wow. You really do watch his show.

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
Once in a great while, Maher nails something, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day. He's so far up his own ass now he's practically a type of oroborus.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can you timestamp it?

I don’t want to hear Joseph bloggs talk about how he’s a podcast king