General Billboard of Alicia Silverstone nudez in Portland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Source: PETA billboard in Portland features naked Alicia Silverstone

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Portland drivers are seeing a lot of Alicia Silverstone.

The vegan actress who starred in "Clueless" appears naked in a new billboard that's gone up on busy West Burnside Street. Sponsored by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, it shows Silverstone turned slightly away from the viewer, holding a sheep mask near her exposed bottom.

The billboard that has also appeared in New York reads: "I'd rather go naked than wear wool. Wear your own skin. Let animals keep theirs."

Silverstone said in a statement released by PETA on Monday that she ditched wool because sheep are cut during the shearing process. The organization says Silverstone is among a list of celebrities who have bared it all to promote kinder wardrobe choices.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Nice turd cutter. Dumb ad tho.

Wool =/= sheep "skin." Shearing is done for the comfort of the sheep even if the farmers don't plan to sell the wool.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Wool =/= sheep "skin." Shearing is done for the comfort of the sheep even if the farmers don't plan to sell the wool.
That doesn't make the ad dumb. It makes what they are advertising dumb.

Don't blame the ad! I like the ad.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Yeah, someone didn’t conduct a swot analysis on that one......I wonder how much that waste of money cost?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Op hasn’t been laid in a while and doesn’t understand that you can actually debilitate sheep by not cutting their coats.

But, he is a Yankee fan and they are all pretty stupid and palookas.....