General Billionaire cries over 2% wealth tax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
100% is a little steep dontcha think?
It's not enough to pay for social programs, he also wants to make sure he's taking money from rich people. It's right there in a post that he's pretending means something different.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's not enough to pay for social programs, he also wants to make sure he's taking money from rich people. It's right there in a post that he's pretending means something different.
gotta punish those fuckers for being too successful and productive

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
who the fuck is going to pay a 100% tax? that is never going to happen

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
gotta punish those fuckers for being too successful and productive
Make no mistake. Most of those inviduals at the highest points are making their money on dog shit rent seeking behavior. That being said, cutting them down isn't going to magically change the courses of those at the bottom.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Make no mistake. Most of those inviduals at the highest points are making their money on dog shit rent seeking behavior. That being said, cutting them down isn't going to magically change the courses of those at the bottom.
as if they just arent going to hide their money and get creative with the accounting so that they persoanlly make 49.9 mil per year and the rest goes into the wifes name or a swiss bank account. no one is going to give up 100% of millions of dollars . billionaires fund both sides,right and left and this kind of shit will never fly no matter who is in power

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
as if they just arent going to hide their money and get creative with the accounting so that they persoanlly make 49.9 mil per year and the rest goes into the wifes name or a swiss bank account. no one is going to give up 100% of millions of dollars . billionaires fund both sides,right and left and this kind of shit will never fly no matter who is in power
Just wait until Hillary finds out he's trying to take her money.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Why 50 billion?
Why not just tax 100% on anything over $99,999
After all why should some people be allowed to keep 6 figures?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
100% is a little steep dontcha think?

I think there's probably some mathematical reason to have a very high tax on all kinds of things. Like absurdly high on the surface but just functionally you do it for revenue, to prevent certain behaviors, etc.

But then it'd need to be some percent above median or average or something I can't imagine. But regardless it wouldn't be a fixed arbitrary amount. It'd need to be flexing as the tide shifts for the aggregate middle class and those below you are trying to smooth their mobility.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
It's there in black and white, and you're still denying it. Hilarious.
"Go back to like the second page. He doesn't care about funding social services."

My post of "both" contradicts ^ this dummy

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I said I want both

Jjb gets sad when billionaire cry:(

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Why not?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I find it ironic that a guy who seems to be extremely distrustful of the government feels so strongly that they should be in charge of more stuff.
I'm for emplimenting my tax policy by constitutional amendment as to bypass shit representatives

Government only does good when its forced to do it

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
It wouldn't happen if I was in charge

I'm talking about my ideal here not what I thinks going to happen

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Why 50 billion?
Why not just tax 100% on anything over $99,999
After all why should some people be allowed to keep 6 figures?
Its 50 mil not billion because more than that leads to inordinate influence and monopolies