Bisping Gets Got.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

That was a brilliant set-up with the Saudi Arabian/foreign language thing. Got Mike so focused on pronouncing the words correctly that he didn't realize he was being had until it was too late.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i always though bisping was a fuckin asshole when he was a fighter .asa a commentator and podcaster he has shown a different side . he has a good sense of humor and can even joke about himself. it comes across different than when he was an arrogant fucker as a mma fighter

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i always though bisping was a fuckin asshole when he was a fighter .asa a commentator and podcaster he has shown a different side . he has a good sense of humor and can even joke about himself. it comes across different than when he was an arrogant fucker as a mma fighter
Same here
I think losing the eye changed him
Talk about a humbling experience

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Yeah he's a guy who clearly grew up in a big way. To me he seems like one of those guys who always had a massive chip on his shoulder looking to prove himself and show that he's better than people expected of him. And then one day he looked around and realised "oh shit, it worked, I'm a massive success, I achieved my dreams and people almost universally respect me!"

But instead of that realisation making him a total narcissist...... it seems like it chilled him out and made him humble and appreciative of everything he has. Which is great to see, the heel to face turn in such a huge way over a span of years. Lots of time for Bisping.

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Will always be the king of England. Bisping has laid the marker for mma and even named his walkout music after me.

He got got there tho. Fun times.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Will always be the king of England. Bisping has laid the marker for mma and even named his walkout music after me.

He got got there tho. Fun times.
the sad part is I just realized about a week ago the username matched up to his "song"

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
God I hate that fucking song. I mean it was a good fit for his walkout, but I much prefer him using "London Calling" for his podcast.

??

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
"What were you doing at 22 Michael?"
"Getting ready to go to prison." *laughs*

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tbh tho you can see his musical finesse when he picked me as his walkout music.