Bisping: I heard Chuck Liddell is ‘pissed’ after losing UFC job, may go to Bellator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

“I’m in the circle, where people tell me things,” Bisping said on his Believe You Me podcast. “This is me putting out a disclaimer, if they hear me saying this, I can say ‘I said it was third hand information’, when really it might not be third hand information.

“Somebody at the weekend told me that Chuck Liddell is really pissed off, because he had a pretty sweet deal with the UFC when he left this job. He was an ambassador for the UFC. I believe he was on $1 million a year, that’s the number I heard.

“It was great that the UFC was doing that, but now of course, new UFC owners came in,” Bisping said. “I heard that Chuck was really pissed off, so that’s why he’s possibly going over to Bellator.”

Full Article: Bisping: I heard Liddell is ‘pissed’ at UFC, may join Bellator

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Bisping enjoys stirring the shit. I'm sure Chuck is pissed. Who wouldn't want to make a mill a year for nothing. Chuck is an all time great and done a lot for the sport, but he should stay retired. If he wants to go to Bellator, I'm sure he can make some money with appearances or something that doesn't require more brain damage.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If they would have paid their stars properly there would be no need for a gift job at 1 mil a year.chuck randy tito and hughes should be living fat after carrying the ufc on their backs in their era

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This is kind of a "whatever", because there was that report of Chuck meeting with Coker - so we all essentially heard the same thing. I like Bisping, but he's acting like he has inside dirt and basically just reporting the outside dirt. Like the guy on twitter who pretends to "confirm" all the reports from the actual reporters to act like he has inside info.

I mean, maybe he does, but it's not new news, you know?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
The Million dollar number is about 3 times what I was told the UFC was paying him. I was also told that Chuck a few months ago turned down an offer worth several hundred thousand from Bellator.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
AND Charles is doing auto Graff signings . We just bought a bunch of them for charity for Boys Clubs and resold them for donations.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

“I’m in the circle, where people tell me things,” Bisping said on his Believe You Me podcast. “This is me putting out a disclaimer, if they hear me saying this, I can say ‘I said it was third hand information’, when really it might not be third hand information.

“Somebody at the weekend told me that Chuck Liddell is really pissed off, because he had a pretty sweet deal with the UFC when he left this job. He was an ambassador for the UFC. I believe he was on $1 million a year, that’s the number I heard.

“It was great that the UFC was doing that, but now of course, new UFC owners came in,” Bisping said. “I heard that Chuck was really pissed off, so that’s why he’s possibly going over to Bellator.”

Full Article: Bisping: I heard Liddell is ‘pissed’ at UFC, may join Bellator
I have a feeling that the real reason he is going to Bellator is because Dana won't let him fight any more for his health. I think he really has the itch to fight.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
The Million dollar number is about 3 times what I was told the UFC was paying him. I was also told that Chuck a few months ago turned down an offer worth several hundred thousand from Bellator.
So that would make what around 300k a year? Not bad at all.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I have a feeling that the real reason he is going to Bellator is because Dana won't let him fight any more for his health. I think he really has the itch to fight.
And for once, I fully agree with Dana White.