Bisping recalls training with ‘f*cking fraud’ Georges St-Pierre: ‘I didn’t know a double-leg from...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

The road to Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre has been a roller coaster for all involved, to say the least. The matchup between two of the UFC’s most winningest all-time fighters was planned then scrapped seemingly countless times over the past year, a winding saga that included lawsuits, injuries, a premature press conference, and more fake-outs than any other UFC fight in recent memory. But now it is finally here, scheduled for a Nov. 4 date at Madison Square Garden, and for Bisping, nearly 13 months will have passed between title defenses by the time UFC 217 arrives. So while many within the middleweight division have criticized Bisping for the way things have played out, “The Count” is simply eager to get back on track with his championship reign

Michael Bisping recalls training with ‘f*cking fraud’ GSP: ‘I didn’t know a double-leg from a Big Mac’

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Technically GSP is better everywhere, size is a real factor though, especially at this level.
It should be an interesting fight, even though it is a joke and shouldn't even be going ahead.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
He tries, but even he can't believe the bullshit he spews.

He wants respect so badly, but does and says so many things that make people lose respect for him.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh Bisping you crazy eyed bastard. Sounds like you're projecting.

Good luck!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck lucky Pierre.

I can't wait to see how upset you homos get when the count beats the shit out of him

It's gonna be very funny for me

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I agree and as much as it pains me I have to do this
*too*
He's been trying too hard for years. He should change his nickname to "try hard".

Cant wait for the next homophobic, racist, sexist slur he uses on camera at his opponent. They're always fun.

He's been trying too hard for years. He should change his nickname to "try hard".

Cant wait for the next homophobic, racist, sexist slur he uses on camera at his opponent. They're always fun.
can we/we will/ We would fuck your black lesbian mum while shouting hey faggits to the wurld.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Bisping's only chance is a lucky punch on an opponent that's underestimating him, like Rockhold. GSP's team wouldn't have fallen for that the first time, let alone after seeing it happen to a champ. Bisping is just whipping up support for a fight he's almost certainly going to lose.

...unless GSP's stamina has dropped considerably since leaving the Octagon.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I'm surprised people think GSP Is a better striker than Bisping. Bisping is going to beat the shit out of him if it stays standing.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
GSP is a far better striker, he is better everywhere, weight classes exist for a reason.
This is where I'm at ATM. When GSP was active there were very few who were at his level as far as complete MMA fighter. With GSP having so much time off and Mike bring the bigger man I favour him to win if betting with my head. I do however think that GSP and his team are still at the highest level and it'll be Bispings physical attributes that will serve as the biggest problem.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Fukin LOL @ Bisping being a superior striker.

The only thing that beats GSP is the possible ring rust factor.....the unknown factor is him training like a beast for the last 4 years. On KO and Bisping head is swoll as fuk.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes... GSP is a fraud.... of course.......

*yawns and walks away from thread*