VID Bisping responds to Jacare's Manager: "he's full of sh*t"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://instagram.com/p/1eJ9bOStb9/

"Jacare's manager has said I turned down a fight with JacareMMA. And now it is the headline on all the Mma websites. 'Bisping was offered JacareMMA fight but turned it down' that is complete bullshit. The fight was never offered, the Ufc didn't talk to me at all. I have signed a contract to fight in Montreal on the 25th but if the Ufc asked me, I would of done it. Just like I have every time the Ufc asked me to step up.

JacareMMA is a great fighter, but his manager doesn't need to tell lies to make him sounds like a bad ass. Have a word with him JacareMMA, he's full of shit. Oh, and by the way. When we both get these fights out the way, let's do it!"

Last edited by a moderator:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I used to despise Bisping but I'm liking him more lately. Having said that I think Souza would work him over pretty good, I'd pay to watch too.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He may be.
But nobody wants to fight Jacare.
He has big KO power now. Time to fight him was 10 years ago when he was green

Take out his first fight(loss) and he is one up kick KO from being undefeated.(Mousassi) He beat Rockhold on my scorecard 4-1 back in Strikeforce.

Bisping might want to fight him, but it won't go well. Souza has 73 ways to beat you down.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Would go the same as the Rockhold fight vs Bisping.

Bisping gets rocked and subbed.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would love nothing more than for Bisping to go on a big run and get into tht top 5.

Bisping's fearless "Deal with it and tell it like it is" way of talking is much appreciate to me