Bisping Takes Out His Eye

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'll always remember his decision win against Hamill as being one of the worst decisions in MMA.

the fight was in London, and Bisping got booed when they announced his victory.

I lost 200 bucks in an ultimate fighter pool because of that bullshit.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
I lost 200 bucks in an ultimate fighter pool because of that bullshit.
lol, I love how you never forget those bets that you get screwed on - to this very day I will curse No-For-Gay-Jesus Romero when he cheated Kennedy out of that win - I would've won over 800 bucks on my parlay AND that was after I had already been fucked on another 2 decisions on the same card - Fuck you Judges, Fuck you!

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
It never stopped you posting either. The miracles of modern medicine.
why would bispings half working brain stop me from posting?

i wouldnt hate him if he hadnt worked so hard at being an outspoken douchebag. i think i began to hate him around the time of tuf with mayhem

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
why would bispings half working brain stop me from posting?

i wouldnt hate him if he hadnt worked so hard at being an outspoken douchebag. i think i began to hate him around the time of tuf with mayhem
just the fact you form an opinion from a reality show like tuf proves it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I do not like him, at all, but he fought with a huge disability
Don’t agree with his argumentative disposition all the time, but have to be fair here and give him a bit of credit (it is making me sick doing this, but we’re all humans)
Yep. Mad props.
I've experienced some of that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It seems weird to me that the eye poke city Belcher fight is never mentioned. That fight came directly after the Vitor fight and it was the worst outcome for eye pokes since Yuki Nakai.

Belcher never fought again and while Bisping only blames the Vitor injury, surely getting eye poked in your bad eye in your next fight couldn't have helped.
I always thought the same. If it was damaged in the Vitor fight, it was definitely fucked after the Belcher poke.

Here's a video by Chael I only just saw.

View: https://youtu.be/KHzEJfVgWMo