Bisping vs GSP SN bet

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Listen to me!.. Enough!.. Stop it!..
30 day Sn/Avatar bet I got GSP you got Bisping.

Accept the bet and BEG me not to hit “Buy” on this bus ticket.

or it looks like you’ll have 1d, 13 hr, and 20 minutes to pack up your cats and flee Miami.
I really think I'm guilty by association in this whole Canada-England/GSP-Bisping animosity. I'm a neutral party as an American but because of my maternal lineage and because of my friends Joemacka @Joemacka and Zeph @MMA Expert Skip Bayless, I'm being seen as "English" and therefore a "Bisping supporter".

I like Bisping and yes I think he's gonna win, but I'm by no means extremely confident or anything.

Nevertheless, I don't take these kinds of threats lightly, especially when they come from a fake animal whisperer like you, so what I'm saying is...

You've got yourself a god damn deal

Last edited by a moderator:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I really think I'm guilty by association in this whole Canada-England/GSP-Bisping animosity. I'm a neutral party as an American but because of my maternal lineage and because of my friends Joemacka @Joemacka and Zeph @MMA Expert Skip Bayless, I'm being seen as "English" and therefore a "Bisping supporter".

I like Bisping and yes I think he's gonna win, but I'm by no means extremely confident or anything.

Nevertheless, I don't take these kinds of threats lightly, especially when they come from a fake animal whisperer like you, so what I'm saying is...

I respect and admire you and your warrior spirit. You know something? Maybe in a more perfect world (where people instead of looking at their differences, focus on the things they have in common) we could have been friends.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bullshit you pussy!

It's on unless you make a thread officially tucking
Fuck you bitch go back to the early part of this thread where you confirmed the conditions bet was accepted.

You pussed out.....unless you want to keep the original bet (take you ass back to beginning of the thread dipshit.......

M

member 3289

How much cash on the main?
I already have 20 on Cody
I also have 20 on Cody but I'm kinda broke atm.

If you can wait until November 15 for the money if you win, we can do my 20 vs your 20. The odds are about even right now.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck you bitch go back to the early part of this thread where you confirmed the conditions bet was accepted.

You pussed out.....unless you want to keep the original bet (take you ass back to beginning of the thread dipshit.......
Chicken sheet

M

member 3289

M

member 1013

Nashville lost 6-0