Bizarre MMA Artwork

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I saw this drawing online, which appears to be some sort of strange, re-imagined take on the first Jeremy Horn vs. Chuck Liddell fight. I think the “artist” has fantasized this fight taking place in the nude. WTF?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I saw this drawing online, which appears to be some sort of strange, re-imagined take on the first Jeremy Horn vs. Chuck Liddell fight. I think the “artist” has fantasized this fight taking place in the nude. WTF?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Virtually identical
It’s fucking hilarious, really. I mean the guy who drew it has obvious skills. Then I start thinking about the dude’s fantasy. They fight nude, but someone put their gloves on them? So this was some sort of sanctioned nude fight?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It’s fucking hilarious, really. I mean the guy who drew it has obvious skills. Then I start thinking about the dude’s fantasy. They fight nude, but someone put their gloves on them? So this was some sort of sanctioned nude fight?
A real fight, so if the tip goes in just a little no one would think they are gay.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

wtf
bizarre indeed