BJ Penn fighting Clay Guida next!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

His family is gonna end up suing the UFC for the CTE symptoms he suffers

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
BJ is gonna get slaughtered.

When he’s done his record is going to look like shit. Just stop!

Never has anyone ruined a legacy like Penn is trying to do.
His record is already shit. Has been since he insisted on eating poi and fighting at 170....

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Why? Serious question. I seriously don't understand why he has such a loyal fanbase.
Because in his prime, he was a real prodigy. He always went out there to kill. The man likes to fight. Let him fight.

UFC could always let him go, but they wont o_O

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
The man likes to fight. Let him fight
ok. i get that. but if bj had no teeth left, could hardly speak and was dribbling and shaking, you would be forgiven for saying 'no. that's enough'

now, i am not suggesting he is currently in that state, just that there IS a point at which you need to stop a fighter - so it only makes sense to try and prevent anywhere close to that level of damage.

when the spark that made a fighter a world-beater is long extinguished, and every outing is damaging and/or embarrassing... that is a solid indicator that they won't suddenly improve, just take yet more damage.

no disrespect intended to bj. don't want to see him lose/get bashed again.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
C'mon bro...

- Wild

Last edited by a moderator:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Reported. You crossed the line with this comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
The man likes to fight. Let him fight.
At some point, someone has to step in and save him from himself. It feels like that moment was 5 or 6 fights ago. He should have walked away after he closed out the Matt Hughes trilogy.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
C'mon bro...

- Wild
Wild @Wild for clarification, my comment was a joke about who BJ would have a chance against at this stage of his career (i.e. the only way he could get a title shot at this point), not in regards to men fighting women.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild @Wild for clarification, my comment was a joke about who BJ would have a chance against at this stage of his career (i.e. the only way he could get a title shot at this point), not in regards to men fighting women.
You’re a quality poster so no offense intended. I just don’t like the shots at BJ because the guys a legend. Is he past his prime, sure. But he’s a fighter to the core. Hope he can go out with a W, which IMO is why he’s still fighting.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why? Serious question. I seriously don't understand why he has such a loyal fanbase.
Because they are fukn mongaloids. There's no other explanation. Bj Penn has been getting his ass kicked for a decade now. Earning millions of dollars for it too. They pretend to care about fighter pay while at the same time rooting for this guy to get his ass kicked for 400k a piece