BJ PENN IS BACK!!!!1 (Nick Lenz)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
thank fuck we get to see this legend fight again and so glad his hopes of regaining the title are still alive!

too long have we languished, not knowing if BJ still has the potential to win it all - but finally due to the prudent decision making of the UFC, we get to see him fight again!

will he win? or will he find himself just one step away from being a .500 fighter? wow, the drama!

UFC Hall of Famer B.J. Penn will return amid 7-fight losing streak to face Nik Lentz

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I genuinely think BJ has something on Dana. It's the only rational explanation for this.

The fat bald cunt is a walking bag of lies and contradictions, but the inconsistency on Penn is extreme even by his standards. How you can tell Holly Holm to retire after one KO and then keep dragging BJ's carcass out for fights is beyond absurd.

Because what's in it for the UFC? BJ is now buried on the prelims, it's not like he's selling tickets.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Greatest losing streak in UFC history!

Is about to get longer!

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I don't know about BJ's private life accusations, they seem horrible, including the fact that he needs the feeling of being in camp in order to keep him away from doing bad things to himself and/or others.

But prime BJ was the absolute best guy to watch (along a select few others), versatile, at points unorthodox, aggressive, taking on anybody!!
Whenever BJ fights today I remember the older fights and of course I will watch the fight and get excited.

(out of all the older heroes who stuck around/are still fighting, Shogun, BJ, Tito, Nogueira, Mark Coleman, Wandy, the only one whose new fights I cannot watch and feel bad for when they occur is Fedor. cause he lost his Fight IQ at his second marriage. Although, one might argue that BJ is in that territory, too. Anyway, all legends, all grown men, shall they decide for themselves)

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
There has been a ton of press and message board activity on this booking, but I haven’t seen anyone talking about their long-standing feud. It goes back years. There is real bad blood here. It may be more of a street fight than MMA match. I mean it will end the same way, it might just be more viscous.

From 2015:
Nik Lentz responds to 'spoiled rich kid' B.J. Penn

Nik Lentz writes B.J. Penn a poem you have to read

From 2016:
Nik Lentz responds to B.J. Penn's callout
I don't wanna read through all that dumb shit or I'll get even stupider. what is the deal with their beef?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There has been a ton of press and message board activity on this booking, but I haven’t seen anyone talking about their long-standing feud. It goes back years. There is real bad blood here. It may be more of a street fight than MMA match. I mean it will end the same way, it might just be more viscous.

From 2015:
Nik Lentz responds to 'spoiled rich kid' B.J. Penn

Nik Lentz writes B.J. Penn a poem you have to read

From 2016:
Nik Lentz responds to B.J. Penn's callout
Yeah, they need to play on this hardcore
The poem Nicholas read on Chaels podcast made me laugh and then he just hung up on chael
Needs to be marketed

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don't wanna read through all that dumb shit or I'll get even stupider. what is the deal with their beef?
Long story short... Penn used to work with Mike Dolce. They had a falling out. Dolce and Lentz are tight. B.J. (while he was retired) called Lentz out during an interview. They talked trash online. Lentz wrote a poem. They don’t like each other.

Now dey gon’ fist fight.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
lol I heard about the poem but never bothered. that is fuckin (long-winded and) brutal! well written. cheers for explanation fellas

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
lol I heard about the poem but never bothered. that is fuckin (long-winded and) brutal! well written. cheers for explanation fellas
Only reason i listened to the podcast was I was driving 4 days a week all day and was thinking “ok, I’m in, let’s hear one fighter call out another and blatantly berate him”....then lentz either did or already backed out of a fight with baby j

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I remember this interview from a few years back when BJ the GOAT first called out Nick Lentz outta nowhere which I found pretty odd but no matter what it's Penn Gang or don't bang bitches!

#WarTehProdigy!