BJ Penn vs Clay Guida poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

bet bet bet (can bet twice)

• BJ by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BJ by utter embarrassing domination

• Clay by sub

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fuck in hell. why. dumbest shit ever.

does anyone think, despite all evidence presented since about 2011, that BJ will bring back the old days and batter Clay?

I think there is borderline zero chance. but very happy to bicker with anyone who disagrees.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If clayson plays by ufc img rules, he doesn’t pound bj into submission but we’ll see

What are the odds

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
fuck in hell. why. dumbest shit ever.

does anyone think, despite all evidence presented since about 2011, that BJ will bring back the old days and batter Clay?

I think there is borderline zero chance. but very happy to bicker with anyone who disagrees.
I believe!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I would have loved to see this fight in 2009 before BJ ran into Frankie and Clay was about to go on his run through Gomi, RDA and Pettis. That would have been intriguing to see a prime BJ with some of the best TDD ever handle the relentless pursuit of Guida (and if Guida got him down, how BJ’s bjj would hold up against Clay’s G&P)

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I love BJ as much as the next guy, but I don't know that he can beat anyone on the current UFC roster. Although he's getting a seasoned vet and not a young, hungry, fighter he's also getting a guy known for cardio and BJ has had many struggles with cardio. This seems like an easy win for the Carpenter. The only hope is that BJ will go back to his BJJ and catch Clay in a choke while he is being ragdolled.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I love BJ as much as the next guy, but I don't know that he can beat anyone on the current UFC roster. Although he's getting a seasoned vet and not a young, hungry, fighter he's also getting a guy known for cardio and BJ has had many struggles with cardio. This seems like an easy win for the Carpenter. The only hope is that BJ will go back to his BJJ and catch Clay in a choke while he is being ragdolled.
What about Dennis Siv....errrrr....never mind