BJJ gear and where to buy it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm in search of a new rash guard for myself and some for kids Xmas presents. Can some of you tell me what sites you shop from and what brands you prefer?

I assume for quality they are basically all fairly equal so it's more the designs that attract my attention, of I'm wrong here please let me know.

So far Scramble and Tatami seem to have the best ones that suite my taste but again I'm looking for other good options.

I got this one in my cart, favourite one I've sent so far and it's about $60.

There's another cool Bloodsport one and a few more retro types that I like. My kids would probably like more super hero ones as they already have a batman and flash.

M

member 603

It use to be that you had to go to brand websites to purchase stuff, but nowadays you can Amazon Prime that shit. You can also check out BJJHQ.com (they do a deal of the day and usually have some good items like Gi's Rash Guards, Spats, Shorts, T-Shirts).

Personally I like Atama Gi's, although I just got a Hayabusa Gi that I love.... No Gi gear I represent No Judges Needed (my buddy Troy owns is) and Phalanx (great customer service).

I have a gear review thread here, not much is in it, but there are some decent reviews, go check it out (and please add to it)

mikesale

Lurker
Dec 25, 2018
never seen these ones on the tatami website, just an update/edit incase anyone is interested i found a UK based company that sells rash guards where you can design your own no mimimum order at Rolly fightwear rash guards

Last edited:

ronniejohnson09

Aug 2, 2022
Well, I would like to recommend you Elite Sports brand. They obviously do have amazing quality products but the main catchy thing which attracted me a lot is that they provide products at cheap prices with high quality. You should check out their No-gi Bjj Gear.

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
If you are searching for a good quality rashguard then I’ld suggests elite sports, even though I am using this and have the best quality you must try this and never regret it.

zoefoster

Lurker
Aug 26, 2022
RollBliss is the brand I'd recommend if you're looking for a high-quality rashguard; even though I use it and think it's the greatest, you must give it a shot and you won't be disappointed.