BJJ Technique Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Can't believe I broke my shoulder. Been our 6 weeks now since I just let it heal without going to the doctor. Whoops. It happened days after my first jj class LOL

I have an addictive personality. So trust me, once I get going, it'll be non stop

Anyway, my jj coach checked in and I told him how I can still only do 1 or 2 pushuPS before it feels like doing more is going to cause damage. Told him im gonna try to rehab it myself for a couple weeks and if I can't start kicking ass again, I'll finally go to the doctor and have them rebreak it for me and set it right

Here is his respnose

That's awesome

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
@Rhino thank you very much. Never saw the technique used in 2nd video in mma ever. Confused about 3rd video how did you tap him out ..

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Every time I roll with higher belts & they start lapel shit, I go into super panic escape mode...lol

M

member 603

@Rhino thank you very much. Never saw the technique used in 2nd video in mma ever. Confused about 3rd video how did you tap him out ..
It's a sport BJJ/judo takedown requiring a gi, you couldn't do it in an MMA fight.

The last video I used my lapel and blade of my wrist to put pressure on his neck closing off his carotid arteries.... Blood choke

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
It's a sport BJJ/judo takedown requiring a gi, you couldn't do it in an MMA fight.

The last video I used my lapel and blade of my wrist to put pressure on his neck closing off his carotid arteries.... Blood choke
Would work in a street fight then lol.. Very helpful videos..

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Yesterday's no gi class. My lanky ass is in the back

And I got my first stripe today lol

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I finally can do a decent berimbolo and have added into my de la riva/inverted guard game. I feel like I've hit the jackpot and won the lottery.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
We had a seminar today as it was the clubs one year anniversary. Learnt a lot plus there was cake and pizza.

The clubs came a long way. My professor was basically treated like shit by a well known franchised gracie academy....

He left, opened his new school and now has a school full of students who want to learn under his tutelage. It's great to see him be able to do what he loves doing best, and I'm happy that I'm part of this. Oss!

M

member 603

What you been up to guys?
Training hard... Getting ready for that tournament.... These 2 a days though, sucks getting old LOL. This week focus is wrestling and judo, I'm loving the grind.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Training hard... Getting ready for that tournament.... These 2 a days though, sucks getting old LOL. This week focus is wrestling and judo, I'm loving the grind.
Post some more videos bro!

How far away is your tournament?

I'm competing next Sunday but haven't really been training as if I have one coming up. Still drilling and rolling everyday but trying to put the tournament at the back of my mind.

If I get smashed I'll take the next one a bit more seriously lol

M

member 603

Post some more videos bro!

How far away is your tournament?

I'm competing next Sunday but haven't really been training as if I have one coming up. Still drilling and rolling everyday but trying to put the tournament at the back of my mind.

If I get smashed I'll take the next one a bit more seriously lol
Saturday the 25th... Yeah I'll definitely post more stuff soon