BKFC ‘aggressively’ working to sign Nate Diaz, set up ‘fan’s dream fight’ with Mike Perry

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/aA3hn94vcFQ

“I can’t tell you whether he’s coming or not, but I can tell you that we want him here at Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship. And we’re gonna do everything that we can do to get him here at Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship,” he said.

“Nate Diaz is absolutely on the radar. He’s not just on the radar, we’re aggressively gonna make a move for him right now. I know he has something else that he’s working on right now, but I have a feeling after having a talk with the partners and the guys at Triller that we’re gonna be able to make a really viable attempt. We’re going for this, absolutely.

“We have to respect the UFC’s window that they have to re-sign him and everything. But we’re going for him. A hundred percent, we’re going for Nate Diaz.”

Feldman even has an opponent in mind already.

“I think that the fans would absolutely love to see both of the same personalities, just guys that keep fighting… Nate Diaz vs. Mike Perry would be a fan’s dream fight. I think the fans would love to see that.

“I would pay to see that fight, easily. That would be an amazing fight. If we could do something like that, that would be great.”

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
geezer is dreaming.

jake paul
conor on a one fight deal
wins both... Edwards rematch
(assuming Leon defends)