BKFC 11 Fight Discussion Thread. Tonight 9PM EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-24-20

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Doesn’t ever seem to be a lot of body work in these fights. Lots of headhunting, but hey it works.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
How's recovery coming along?
Slowly mate...They hit my nerve on the way in aswell but pre warned me it may happen due to working so close to it...They reckon about 6 to 8 weeks recovery but I was standing within 12 hours Of the surgery....Just gotta take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up....Thanks for asking champ.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah champ...Just had my first shit in 4 days and damn was it difficult....All the meds blocking me up....Sent the missus and daughter out shopping so they don't have to put up with my miserable face...Just chonging weed and trying to heal.
they wouldn't even let me leave the hospital without shitting

Glad you pulled it off, have the ladies pick up some coconut water...it makes me shit real good if I drink like 40 ounces of it lol.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Slowly mate...They hit my nerve on the way in aswell but pre warned me it may happen due to working so close to it...They reckon about 6 to 8 weeks recovery but I was standing within 12 hours Of the surgery....Just gotta take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up....Thanks for asking champ.
Good deal. Recovery can be a bitch, just don’t push it and do too much.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there should be a way to schedule a live thread when it is entered in to the calendar
I actually think there is a button with a way to live it according to a time window...only available to thread starter

I was trying it with some random thread I made

regardless you should get some powers

I watch 95% of the cards but you watch even more

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
seems like they dropped that stupid squared circle shit