BKFC 19 VanZant Vs Ostovich July 23rd Live Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-23-21

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Get ready for the worst 5 rounds of boxing in your entire lifetime, humanity will suffer greatly after this is done, world hunger and war in the middle east will seem like a walk in the park compared to this. Mark my words this will be horrid. Last time you will see Rachael fight ever again btw, shes done after this. Also she will lose 1000 percent guaranteed.

Night everyone.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Get ready for the worst 5 rounds of boxing in your entire lifetime, humanity will suffer greatly after this is done, world hunger and war in the middle east will seem like a walk in the park compared to this. Mark my words this will be horrid. Last time you will see Rachael fight ever again btw, shes done after this. Also she will lose 1000 percent guaranteed.

Night everyone.
it must be tiring to be this much of a cunt all the time

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Night everyone.
No way you don’t watch this lol.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I can’t remember the last time I saw either one of these two that wasn’t in an OnlyFans leak

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018

Night everyone.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Hopefully nobody really gets hurt!!!....

Just kidding let one of them lose an eye. all for the gram doee

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
It's a joke written while being extremely high, go watch ballet if you cant handle it snowflake.
Nah, that’s not how it works. We have Community Standards and you are shitting all over them. There are plenty of forums that love that type of bullshit…this place isn’t one of them.