BKFC Greenville

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm watching
Just got home after a lot of sunshine and labor

Missed Bellator card it seems

Glad to see a BKFC is on, been watching

Brutal fights so far

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
BKFC is gaining some serious steam lately

I know two people that barely watch combat sports that asked me questions about it since the Rockhold vs Perry card

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
BKFC is gaining some serious steam lately

I know two people that barely watch combat sports that asked me questions about it since the Rockhold vs Perry card
They did very little advertising locally until the past few days, and still got a great crowd

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Doc says that is a bad enough cut to call it

Probably a good thing for the fighter as he didn't look like he was gonna turn that fight around

Big dude was composed and swinging hammers

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Doc says that is a bad enough cut to call it

Probably a good thing for the fighter as he didn't look like he was gonna turn that fight around

Big dude was composed and swinging hammers
Cut was not the problem itself, he said he could not see out of his right eye because the cut was bleeding right into it

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cut was not the problem itself, he said he could not see out of his right eye because the cut was bleeding right into it
Right on

I thought it might be something like that, or it was too close to the eye
Camera never showed a close up

You looked good though

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's my favorite promotion right now.
it is pretty amazing how they just burst on to the scene a few years back and within a year or so they became the #2 promotion .they completely leap frogged PFL and Bellator . fighters talk about signing with BKFC when they leave the UFC . it is seen as a downfall to sign with Bellator or PFL now. they have done well in a short period of time

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
it is 82F right now i can feel my red neck burning . it should be 90 tomorrow

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
it is pretty amazing how they just burst on to the scene a few years back and within a year or so they became the #2 promotion .they completely leap frogged PFL and Bellator . fighters talk about signing with BKFC when they leave the UFC . it is seen as a downfall to sign with Bellator or PFL now. they have done well in a short period of time
I do wonder if Endeavor has stake in them. McGregor being there and getting in the ring with Perry made my spidey senses go off

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I do wonder if Endeavor has stake in them. McGregor being there and getting in the ring with Perry made my spidey senses go off
I don’t think Endeavor has a stake (don’t know for sure), but Triller is now the majority owner