BKFC: Knuckle Mania Friday 02.05.2021 at 08:00 PM ET

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 02-05-21

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
one of her from teeth is falling back in her mouth as she speaks

I think it was one of her original teeth actually...keeps pushing it with her tongue

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Every event ends with Feldman getting on the mic while his commentators and announcers kiss his ass, and thank him for everything he's done for bare knuckle fighting.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I finally made up my mind, this is the most white trash, cringy shit I've ever seen..I just can't get behind bkfc.. The Owner really oozes slime ball to the degree he makes Dana look like mother Theresa..I'd rather watch street beefs than this shit and theres something just not right about it..Palamino is awesome but as a whole it's corny IMHO.. It's more the organization and the production than the fighters itself, though there's too many fkn weirdo scrubs involved.. Their PVZ angle also turned me off... I'm good on bkfc

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday and said "Dick Niaz, you know this main event is going to suck ass, so go to bed instead." I'm glad I did because I just watched this morning and it was pure shit. Really, no redeemable quality.

Women's bare knuckle boxing is like looking at the sun during an eclipse: without kicks, grappling, and ground work, we are forced to focus our concentration on their striking and it basically burns our eyes out (or at least makes us want to burn our eyes out). I mean, I don't watch BKFC for the technique, but I've seen more skill during chick fights in high school.

I'm just waiting for the athletic commission to turn that result to a No Contest once it comes out that Britt Hart is actually just Jason Knight in drag. That interview certainly showed her worthiness for the "Hick Diaz" name.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I told y'all earlier that Britain isn't the sharpest person based solely on the location of her origin.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I finally made up my mind, this is the most white trash, cringy shit I've ever seen..I just can't get behind bkfc.. The Owner really oozes slime ball to the degree he makes Dana look like mother Theresa..I'd rather watch street beefs than this shit and theres something just not right about it..Palamino is awesome but as a whole it's corny IMHO.. It's more the organization and the production than the fighters itself, though there's too many fkn weirdo scrubs involved.. Their PVZ angle also turned me off... I'm good on bkfc
I'm sure you've said this like 8 times before

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Up next, a behind the scenes look at the hottest MMA thruple going! Diaz, Hart Diaz! You thought they shared a brain, now watch them break a hart in two!

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I personally really really wanted to like the show.

I started watching bareknuckle at WBKFF (the first bareknuckle event that proved to be a scam with the polish guy and Bas Rutten) and thought the product was super interesting although I didn't know what to think of it to be exact. Then i watched the next couple of BKFC's and I must say I thought it was pretty lackluster, also watched Ken Shamrock Valor Fighting Championship which was also a great event, atleast better matchmaking than BKFC.

BKFC's biggest problem is that they got bigger and better stars than the 2 other bareknuckle promotions, they just dont know how to use them at all. A great result of that is the PVZ signing, great ammount of publicity but unusuable in any type of standing combat.

The show seemed very low rent, like extremely low rent, there was WWE elements, 5 min rests for fighters who fell on their leg, while cuts on the eye was stopped immediately, no rules was really layed out, it was like fantasy land where each individual kinda has to interpret the rules in his/her own way. That's fucking amateurish, if you have a friggin product atleast have the recipe for what you are gonna do.

Also I saw atleast 2 people who were definitely on some kinda illicit drugs, Beth and that greenhaired guy. Nothing wrong with that of course but could you not hand them a fucking mic next time and let them ramble for close to an hour!?

All that WWE shit has to go aswell, all their "confrontations" felt as real as preschool theater, who tf in their right mind overpays athletes to that extent and then goes on to throw everything down the drain by making such shit decisions. It baffles me, especially because I really enjoyed their last show, this was just pure shit, I'm sure the athletes trained hard, but it just wasn't that great.