General Black gay dude called n-word by lady, gets rekt for being anti-trans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol used to be a shameful thing to be a tranny and now they are emboldened to make themselves a public spectacle smh

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
The OP isn't really clear what happened. I read the article so let me help.

When she went to book the room as she was hanging up she said to someone with her "That fucking nigger" that's what he was rightly upset about. When the Twitter detectives went through his past tweets he said negative things about tranny's.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

When she went to book the room as she was hanging up she said to someone with her "That fucking nigger" that's what he was rightly upset about. When the Twitter detectives went through his past tweets he said negative things about tranny's.
No such thing as negative speech about trannies. They are fucken mongaloids with a brain disease who should be shunned not celebrated.

Edit: you can disagree with something without being obnoxious - L

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I decided that I wasn't a man and was changing my species to stegasaurus Rex you would think I was a nutcase

People's appetite for the following are being exploited via the internet:
  • Pride
  • Sex
  • Gossip
  • Attention
  • Flattery
  • Shaming others
We're a painfully predictable and simple species these days.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
People's appetite for the following are being exploited via the internet:
  • Pride
  • Sex
  • Gossip
  • Attention
  • Flattery
  • Shaming others
We're a painfully predictable and simple species these days.
Stop being so smart. I like farts.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
No such thing as negative speech about trannies. They are fucken mongaloids with a brain disease who should be shunned not celebrated.
If I decided that I wasn't a man and was changing my species to stegasaurus Rex you would think I was a nutcase
For fucks sake dude. Why are you so upset about what someone else wants to do with their body? They aren’t changing their species, they’re changing their sex to match what their brain is telling them is right.

I don’t understand why someone would do this and relate it to the way I don’t get why a gay dude finds a dick in his ass / mouth a good thing. Just because I don’t understand something doesn’t mean I have to hate on it. I’ve met plenty of cool gay dudes and met a few cool trans people.

I do get very upset about laws that threaten my freedom if I don’t call someone by their desired nomenclature but as of yet that hasn’t happened.

Why let whatever the media is currently pushing bother you? Just be cool to people and I’m certain you’ll find people are cool to you.

If they’re not, punch them in the throat and kick them when they’re down.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
For fucks sake dude. Why are you so upset about what someone else wants to do with their body? They aren’t changing their species, they’re changing their sex to match what their brain is telling them is right.

I don’t understand why someone would do this and relate it to the way I don’t get why a gay dude finds a dick in his ass / mouth a good thing. Just because I don’t understand something doesn’t mean I have to hate on it. I’ve met plenty of cool gay dudes and met a few cool trans people.

I do get very upset about laws that threaten my freedom if I don’t call someone by their desired nomenclature but as of yet that hasn’t happened.

Why let whatever the media is currently pushing bother you? Just be cool to people and I’m certain you’ll find people are cool to you.

If they’re not, punch them in the throat and kick them when they’re down.
There is no such thing as changing your sex. If someone wants to mutilate their genitals and take hormones to attempt to be another sex, science still shows that person is the sex they were born. If someone wants to do the same mutilation and change their name to another gender, fine, but they are still a man or a woman (whatever they were born as). Sexual mutilation doesn't change facts, just as I can tell you the sky isn't blue when it is. If someone wants to chop off their dick and call themselves Cindy, fine, I will respect their name change, but in no way is that guy a woman.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There is no such thing as changing your sex. If someone wants to mutilate their genitals and take hormones to attempt to be another sex, science still shows that person is the sex they were born. If someone wants to do the same mutilation and change their name to another gender, fine, but they are still a man or a woman (whatever they were born as). Sexual mutilation doesn't change facts, just as I can tell you the sky isn't blue when it is. If someone wants to chop off their dick and call themselves Cindy, fine, I will respect their name change, but in no way is that guy a woman.
I agree, but if that’s what it takes to make someone happy who gives a fuck?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

This is what’s called the “cancelled culture.” The internet digs up the stupid shit you’ve said in the past to make you sound like a fucking idiot, then puts you on blast for it.
The Instagram/YouTube celebrity sphere is the initial cause. They find someone who is “problematic,” dig the dirt up, and exploit it to try to ruin that individual’s “career,” then get mad when people are like “whatever.”

This is what’s called the “cancelled culture.” The internet digs up the stupid shit you’ve said in the past to make you sound like a fucking idiot, then puts you on blast for it.
The Instagram/YouTube celebrity sphere is the initial cause. They find someone who is “problematic,” dig the dirt up, and exploit it to try to ruin that individual’s “career,” then get mad when people are like “whatever.”

Example A

Pretty sure Jdog93 @Jdog93 is responsible

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I agree, but if that’s what it takes to make someone happy who gives a fuck?
They have a mental illness and need to see a shrink, not a surgeon to mutilate their bodies. It's like those stupid women cutting up their bodies to look like barbie dolls or men who inject cement and shit into their biceps to make em look bigger, or even those that get surgery to make them look like an animal or demon. Imo the surgeons that perform these should be charged for grevious bodily harm.
Most people acknowledge all of the above to be whack and think they're mentally ill, but the one exception is trannies, the media and society seem to be celebrating and even encouraging it. And I think that's where the hate comes from. They're not heroes, they're severely depressed and mentally ill individuals and having future generations looking upon them as role models is one scary as fuck thought.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I do, as society does not need to change for a fraction of freaks.
How has your life changed due to trans people?
Very rarely do they end up happy. There’s a reason you don’t see a lot of old ladyboys.
I agree. But I’d be pissed if someone told me how to live my life, shitting on others for their choices doesn’t help anyone.
They have a mental illness and need to see a shrink, not a surgeon to mutilate their bodies. It's like those stupid women cutting up their bodies to look like barbie dolls or men who inject cement and shit into their biceps to make em look bigger, or even those that get surgery to make them look like an animal or demon. Imo the surgeons that perform these should be charged for grevious bodily harm.
Most people acknowledge all of the above to be whack and think they're mentally ill, but the one exception is trannies, the media and society seem to be celebrating and even encouraging it. And I think that's where the hate comes from. They're not heroes, they're severely depressed and mentally ill individuals and having future generations looking upon them as role models is one scary as fuck thought.
Not once did I say I agree with them or think that they’re sane. I just don’t get why people who have nothing to do with their situation at all get so upset by it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How has your life changed due to trans people?

I agree. But I’d be pissed if someone told me how to live my life, shitting on others for their choices doesn’t help anyone.

Not once did I say I agree with them or think that they’re sane. I just don’t get why people who have nothing to do with their situation at all get so upset by it.
Ah, I don’t have a problem with it I just find it sad like any mental issue. Bruce Jenner being awarded woman of the year is pushing a harmful agenda and I don’t approve of it.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
OP, I know we recently found out you're only a teenager, but do you read about anything online besides identity politics and senior citizens?

the problem is that none of us actually matter. It's just an illusion that we all agreed on.
I am hesitant to declare if we matter or what it means to matter, meaning, in spirit I agree with you but if I were pressed for details on my thoughts or an explanation then I'd struggle with it.