General Black gay dude called n-word by lady, gets rekt for being anti-trans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You may be right but I am hesitant to declare if we matter or what it means to matter. In spirit, I agree with you but if I were pressed for details on my thoughts or an explanation, I think I'd come up short on that.
Most of us aren’t size queens.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Something is wrong with the world when you can completely engage your mental disorder to the point of self mutilation and be praised a hero.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Bad omen, thats not what the left should be about.
But they are. I know some fairly rural kids who went off to the big city for college. MIT, Tufts and U of Chi. They all came back very different. Pretty sure one is a lesbian. The other one is obsessed about gay and trans rights. Third while not very political definitely came out very liberal. They were never like that before they left.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
But they are. I know some fairly rural kids who went off to the big city for college. MIT, Tufts and U of Chi. They all came back very different. Pretty sure one is a lesbian. The other one is obsessed about gay and trans rights. Third while not very political definitely came out very liberal. They were never like that before they left.
Sad, very sad.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
The gay and trans rights one is the worse by far.
Yeah, I saw a headline somewhere "Transgender the next great civil rights movement? "

How about fuck no, pretty sure self mutilation is a choice for a start.

It is fucking crazy, when they start changing the laws around allowing pre-pubescent children to be changed its child abuse.

Eventually the government will be profiling you kids to find out what gender they need to be.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
OP, I know we recently found out you're only a teenager, but do you read about anything online besides identity politics and senior citizens?
Nonsense. I try to contribute as much as I can to this forum to keep it moving. It's a big difference from being at the other place to here in regards to the traffic and posters. One liberal goof says I'm a teen and now I'm magically a teen...

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Nonsense. I try to contribute as much as I can to this forum to keep it moving. It's a big difference from being at the other place to here in regards to the traffic and posters. One liberal goof says I'm a teen and now I'm magically a teen...
If your troll account is the lion king I'd be inclined to believe this goof.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The part that baffles me is why the lady is so adamant about staying there. If the Best Western really is right across the street just go check in. She kept saying all her family is in that hotel. So what, just walk back over and see them and walk to your room when you're ready to sleep.

The guy at the desk handled it well, in my opinion.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
The part that baffles me is why the lady is so adamant about staying there. If the Best Western really is right across the street just go check in. She kept saying all her family is in that hotel. So what, just walk back over and see them and walk to your room when you're ready to sleep.

The guy at the desk handled it well, in my opinion.
Just from this small clip you can tell shes a cunt, pretty much your answer there.