Blame!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Any of you ever heard of this? I've never read any of the manga but these trailers look damn good. Comes out in May on Netflix.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not much of a manga fan but after looking at the art I grabbed this when it was on sale on Comixology. Haven't read yet but cool that it will be animated soon.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
damnit. one trick pony, can u please bump this when u see this? i didnt mean to click this yet. i need this to be back in my "unread" list until i get a few minutes. thanks, homie!

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Ive only ever watched the dragonball sagas. I'm actually about to watch episode 81 of dragon ball super once my computer finishes processing the game of thrones video Ibe been making all weekend

Other than db, dbz, dbgt,and dbs, I have only seen 1 or 2 episodes of one punch man. And I watch fan made anime from youtubers like mastar media.

But this blame is next level anination. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Tokyo ghoul us damn fine also. Pretty fucked up and hard to watch in places but very good.

Theme songs good too.

Had no idea a dude sang it till I checked into the band.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Tokyo ghoul us damn fine also. Pretty fucked up and hard to watch in places but very good.

Theme songs good too.

Had no idea a dude sang it till I checked into the band.
One a hot anime girl with short blue hat showed up, I stopped reading subs and just took in the video. Pretty badass into to a show!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
One a hot anime girl with short blue hat showed up, I stopped reading subs and just took in the video. Pretty badass into to a show!
You can find both seasons online. I watched the Japanese with subtitles so I can't vouch for the English version but it was very good. It's violent, disturbing and has a fair bit of canibalism, I highly recommend it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
You can find both seasons online. I watched the Japanese with subtitles so I can't vouch for the English version but it was very good. It's violent, disturbing and has a fair bit of canibalism, I highly recommend it.
I have come around on this series, great watch. The dub is just fine.