Blood test results

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Not feeling that good you can see my estradiol level is really high, over 3x the mean number. Probably why.
Thats what I thought but wasnt sure. Are you looking into an AI? Im really curious what my E2 will be like on my next labs with mine being so damn low to begin with. Were you prescribed the Clomid? Why just Clomid?

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Thats what I thought but wasnt sure. Are you looking into an AI? Im really curious what my E2 will be like on my next labs with mine being so damn low to begin with. Were you prescribed the Clomid? Why just Clomid?
Yea i'm looking for an AI or whatever they recommend to get the levels down. My E2 was in the middle of the range before I started clomid. Yes I was prescribed the clomid and the reason is to verify if its primary or secondary hypogonadism. I'd say it's confirmed to be secondary at this point.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Isn't TRT bad for the heart in the long run though?

It can cause problems in some people by increasing someones iron to the point that the blood thickens, increasing the viscosity, or the resistance to flow. This will show up in a blood test as high hematocrit and hemoglobin. It can also be from being dehydrated. Therapeutic blood donations and staying hydrated is the common thing to do if your lab work shows high hematocrit and hemoglobin. That's why it is super important to stay on top of blood your work. If you have had high H/H then your period blood panel is good but it's a good idea to buy a H/H kit by mail and do them at home. They are only a few dollars and just give H/H results. That way you can monitor your H/H in between the scheduled blood tests.

There are risks TRT. That is why it's important to understand what your doing and get your blood checked.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
It can cause problems in some people by increasing someones iron to the point that the blood thickens, increasing the viscosity, or the resistance to flow. This will show up in a blood test as high hematocrit and hemoglobin. It can also be from being dehydrated. Therapeutic blood donations and staying hydrated is the common thing to do if your lab work shows high hematocrit and hemoglobin. That's why it is super important to stay on top of blood your work. If you have had high H/H then your period blood panel is good but it's a good idea to buy a H/H kit by mail and do them at home. They are only a few dollars and just give H/H results. That way you can monitor your H/H in between the scheduled blood tests.

There are risks TRT. That is why it's important to understand what your doing and get your blood checked.
Great post, very informative. Thanks for that BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella