Bloody Elbow podcast on Rogan and Schaub being "racists" - Eugene S. Robinson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2015
Serious question.... Did you have dealings with Rogan and
Schaub and they fucked you over or something?

I'm not trying to be funny. Just don't understand why you are constantly on them?

I don't agree with any of the things Schaub said about the Fox panel and race
but you seem to be really stuck on this and its kind of a downer man

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont even like schaub .he is a tool . but OP has some weird boner for both schaub and rogan

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Eugene Robinson is one of the best journalists to ever cover this sport. Certainly one of its best writers. Worth a listen.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Serious question.... Did you have dealings with Rogan and
Schaub and they fucked you over or something?

I'm not trying to be funny. Just don't understand why you are constantly on them?

I don't agree with any of the things Schaub said about the Fox panel and race
but you seem to be really stuck on this and its kind of a downer man
Why can't we all just overlook casual racism? Who does that really hurt anyway? No one that matters.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why can't we all just overlook casual racism? Who does that really hurt anyway? No one that matters.
Because the word has lost its meaning. People scream discrimination, racism, nazism, rape! They've done it to themselves.

It's made challenging actual racism more difficult. The claim of racism is so overused one may think we still live in a segregated society. And surely it helps the media, the depiction of a divided country, black vs. white. Play dramatic music!

It is true that we assume stereotypes about each other, culturally we are different, this is human behavior. Articles such as these will only point out instances when it serves a purpose, in this case, this "journalist" gets to bare a cross for his people. When people say white men can't jump, or white people can't dance, or they have no rythm, these are laughed off as jokes. By all people of all colors. What is the difference here? Learn to laugh at yourself, comedy will always hurt someone's feelings. I bet you all were laughing when they were joking about the other kind.

Clickbait, the guy's gotta make his money.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Racists always reveal themselves. Every community has them. Saying it's "comedy" when it wasn't intended as comedy.
Remember that next time you joke about white people, or Asians, or whomever. Because we are all a race. Arguably one and the same. If than any joke which involves color or race is than racist, than, that has got to stop too. You are the racist here, bringing up race in every post. You appear to champion a great cause but in fact you are part of the problem. Nobody agreed with Schaub. Nobody. You have a huge chip on your shoulder it seems. I say, have a nice long unhappy life. Racist.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Remember that next time you joke about white people, or Asians, or whomever. Because we are all a race. Arguably one and the same. If than any joke which involves color or race is than racist, than, that has got to stop too. You are the racist here, bringing up race in every post. You appear to champion a great cause but in fact you are part of the problem. Nobody agreed with Schaub. Nobody. You have a huge chip on your shoulder it seems. I say, have a nice long unhappy life. Racist.

Wow, something is seriously wrong with you. Get the f off Bubba's back, he is not posting anything wrong. You are not nearly the good guy you try to fool people into thinking you are. Your true "colors" are showing. Do you have tangible info of him joking about whites or other races or you just starting shit like you always do.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Eugene Robinson is one of the best journalists to ever cover this sport. Certainly one of its best writers. Worth a listen.

Sadly people like Yossarian @Yossarian knows he has enough support on this forum that he will do everything he can to shit on Bubba and try to take away from what Eugene is saying

Dude is an instigator and will then tell you he is so stable and a good guy, he's the real poser.

I have Bubba Jenkins stays the course and does not listen to negative troublemakers like Yossarian @Yossarian

Do you Bubba

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
It's so fucked up how political correctness has had the exact opposite effect from intended. It has stifled public discussion and driven the racists underground where they festered and convinced themselves they were oppressed.

I watch a lot of old TV shows, and it's so weird and cool to see casual, friendly discussions, and even, (GASP!) jokes about race on shows like All in the Family and WKRP and even MASH. We have gone so backwards.

Nowadays even acknowledging that people have different skin tones is somehow bad and racist. Fuck that. We are all unique, we are all different, and there's fuck all wrong with that.

Nov 21, 2015
No one said to overlook it. I've posted about how I dislike it
more then once. Hell I'm black my damn self. Fixating on it and
having it consume you is something else entirely though.

There are racist pricks in the world. So what. I don't allow it to consume me

EDIT: I grew up in St Louis MO, just outside is Klan Land
I grew up driving highways adopted by the Klan. I've had to
watch Klan rallies in my own City multiple occassions.

They only win if you let them consume you. I don't want this board
turning into some racial hot spot. Its not helpful

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
ok
so who has revealed themselves?
Try not to feed it brotha.

What I don't get is why this topic belongs in the MMA section. Its negative
and a huge "Energy Vampire". This stuff sucks the life out of you if you allow it
to dominate your thoghts.

I don't come on this board for a discussion about race. If this is gonna
become the energy on this board I won't be hanging around for it.

Don't need this kinda stuff in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.