BMF fight PayPal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I believe there is a betting subforum here if you go back to the main forums list page.

I don’t ever bet, so someone else can probably help you more than I can.

As I understand it betting is allowed here, however welchers are not tolerated and banned (which has only happened a couple of times I think). Lost of folks do screen name bets as well, and from what I’ve seen folks around here are good at honoring their bets.

Good luck!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually I'm not sure this is allowed "on site"
Virtual betting is available.
As a .com, I don't think TMMAC can "condone" betting, but many do, and that falls on specific parties.
Correct me if I'm wrong admins.

Good luck on dropping in, making a account & making large paypal bets?
TheSuckerCommunity.com?

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Masvidal is going to whoop Nate’s booTaY!!

Nate will be bloodied and bruised - his toughness “may” carry him to a decision loss...or he’s getting flat lined.

I have Masvidal winning this.

Similar styles but the Key difference will be “Explosvie power”

Nate has the endless cardio that typically drowns his opponent, leaving them gasping for air - but Nate is not explosive though.

Masvidal has all the same tools - his cardio is great but not as good as Nate’s - the main difference is Jorge has that explosive power that Will separate these two greats.

M

member 3289

17 posts in the past 16 months

Yeah this guy is definitely gonna pay up if he loses

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Actually I'm not sure this is allowed "on site"
Virtual betting is available.
As a .com, I don't think TMMAC can "condone" betting, but many do, and that falls on specific parties.
Correct me if I'm wrong admins.

Good luck on dropping in, making a account & making large paypal bets?
TheSuckerCommunity.com?
Don't knock it til you try it. I made $200 from a very infrequent poster who thought Hillary would win in '16.

M

member 3289

Don't knock it til you try it. I made $200 from a very infrequent poster who thought Hillary would win in '16.
Good point. I lost $100 when two dorks who were regular posters quit the site instead of paying me after Conor beat Nate in the rematch.

Last edited by a moderator: