General Boca women

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Patient came in for something else and asked about Botox. Her face was frozen. She didn't like the result she got somewhere else. She knew how many units she received. GF says she has 300 units in her own face and look I can move my face. In other words GF has more units. She explains she can fix it but she has to wait 3 months. She explains it's a matter of knowing where and how much to inject. Whoever did it probably took a weekend course. Patient asks how much and says "but the other place was cheaper". GF says well you can go back there than.

These people are unreal. I took my car to a guy who messed it up can you fix it? Sure it will be $300. But the other guy only charged $150.

I would never say something so stupid to someone.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Good unnecessary cosmetic stuff should cost more
You wouldn't believe what goes on. A lot of women don't work and are married to well off guys. They come in with cash and don't want their husbands to know. If you can imagine the scenario it has happened. Don't send a statement to my house etc etc. Women are sneaky. Husbands have no idea.

GF does it for herself but it's also good advertising. She does most of it herself. She also sends a plastic surgeon a lot of (surgical) cases. In return he puts a couple thousand dollars worth in her face a couple times a year. She brings over her own Botox and fillers. He refuses hers and won't take any money. We sent him a nice gift card to an upscale steakhouse. Not even close though to the amount of units he gives her.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I don’t know why women skimp on things you’re injecting into your face or body.

It sounds like Boca Bitch didn’t know the actual amount of Botox they injected, or it wasn’t actually Botox.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don’t know why women skimp on things you’re injecting into your face or body.

It sounds like Boca Bitch didn’t know the actual amount of Botox they injected, or it wasn’t actually Botox.
She knew the amount and it was Botox. Her face was frozen. She had it injected in the wrong places. It’s not so much the amount. As my GF pointed out to her she has more units but she can move her face. Knowing what you are doing makes a huge difference. You can also do permanent damage. Cheap people find bargain providers.

Dentists, podiatrists and others take a weekend course on injectables. They think it isn’t a big deal and they can make quick easy money. Derms and plastic surgeons have extra training. They do this daily. It’s MM’s between safe and damage.

She has also lost women who want ridiculous lips and whatnot. She won’t do that stuff. They get mad and go elsewhere. I call it the joker face. My sister is one of those.

She actually hates the cosmetic side of what she does. She would rather have cancer farms. So. Fl. grows a lot of cancer farms.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
What the fuck dude? Your girlfriend is getting Botox injections? That shits fucked up. Botox chicks remind me of talking to someone who has Bell’s palsy.
You can’t even tell she has it because it’s done right. She’s a dermatologist. She does this for a living. She also has fillers in addition to Botox. She looks great. She’s also 5’8” and a size 2-4.

You wouldn’t go to a fat guy to learn how to diet right? Her face sells to other woman because they can’t tell she has it. She doesn’t do the pouty look with ridiculous lips. She has a very conservative approach. The idea is to look refreshed but not like you had work done. If someone looks unnatural it wasn’t done right. Some women actually want that look. I tell my GF that women dress for other women but undress for men. Most men aren’t attracted to that animated look but other women will think it looks great. It’s really bad in So. Fl.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
She knew the amount and it was Botox. Her face was frozen. She had it injected in the wrong places. It’s not so much the amount. As my GF pointed out to her she has more units but she can move her face. Knowing what you are doing makes a huge difference. You can also do permanent damage. Cheap people find bargain providers.

Dentists, podiatrists and others take a weekend course on injectables. They think it isn’t a big deal and they can make quick easy money. Derms and plastic surgeons have extra training. They do this daily. It’s MM’s between safe and damage.

She has also lost women who want ridiculous lips and whatnot. She won’t do that stuff. They get mad and go elsewhere. I call it the joker face. My sister is one of those.

She actually hates the cosmetic side of what she does. She would rather have cancer farms. So. Fl. grows a lot of cancer farms.
I just find is fascinating that you can completely change your face shape with injectables.
The only cosmetic thing I’ve even ever thought about was a small amount of filler to make my top lip look like it matches my bottom one. It’s a tad small.
But I honestly don’t care enough to do it.

Botox for migraines, though, has definitely caught my attention.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I just find is fascinating that you can completely change your face shape with injectables.
The only cosmetic thing I’ve even ever thought about was a small amount of filler to make my top lip look like it matches my bottom one. It’s a tad small.
But I honestly don’t care enough to do it.

Botox for migraines, though, has definitely caught my attention.
I wouldn’t say it completely changes the shape. Fillers for the most part are perm. Not sure if you know that. Botox needs to be done a couple times a year.

In most cases if you aren’t trying to fix a defect the goal is to make you look 10 years younger. At some point it doesn’t work as intended. That’s when people seek plastic surgery. For the record my GF is not a fan of cosmetic plastic surgery.

Are you on one of the triptans for migraines? I also take Migra -Eeze daily. There was a study done about using natural meds for migraines. They found 4 that work. Migra -Eeze made it easy and just put all 4 in 1 pill.

There is a new system out. You inhale sumatriptan. It works in minutes. Onzetra Xsail. If your doc will Rx it you will thank me.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What the fuck dude? Your girlfriend is getting Botox injections? That shits fucked up. Botox chicks remind me of talking to someone who has Bell’s palsy.
You'd never know good botox.
Also, the best time get botox is in your 30s

Come at me bro.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I wouldn’t say it completely changes the shape. Fillers for the most part are perm. Not sure if you know that. Botox needs to be done a couple times a year.

In most cases if you aren’t trying to fix a defect the goal is to make you look 10 years younger. At some point it doesn’t work as intended. That’s when people seek plastic surgery. For the record my GF is not a fan of cosmetic plastic surgery.

Are you on one of the triptans for migraines? I also take Migra -Eeze daily. There was a study done about using natural meds for migraines. They found 4 that work. Migra -Eeze made it easy and just put all 4 in 1 pill.

There is a new system out. You inhale sumatriptan. It works in minutes. Onzetra Xsail. If your doc will Rx it you will thank me.
I watch all the beauty influences with their fillers. They get cheekbone, undereye, lip, chin, jawline.
I can see the difference in before and after. If they’re getting any facial cosmetic surgery, they’re not documenting it. They all have their boobs and asses done.

I haven’t done anything about my migraines, yet. They’ve only started becoming more prominent in the last year or so. My GP wants me to get bloodwork first, haven’t been because I was sick for weeks, and lately I’ve been very busy.

I also meant to say earlier than my OB/GYN does injectables. A lot more of them are getting into cosmetic procedures like those and the cool sculpting, strawberry lasers, etc.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
You'd never know good botox.
Also, the best time get botox is in your 30s

Come at me bro.
Mine looks at actresses and news women. She can see what they have had done, how many units. Tells me if they did a good or bad job. She always finds asymmetrical results. That bothers her. She thinks they use the same units on both sides without taking into account they were asymmetrical to begin with. She's a perfectionist. If you're going to pay for it you want a perfectionist. Not to mention patients are also a walking billboard.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I watch all the beauty influences with their fillers. They get cheekbone, undereye, lip, chin, jawline.
I can see the difference in before and after. If they’re getting any facial cosmetic surgery, they’re not documenting it. They all have their boobs and asses done.

I haven’t done anything about my migraines, yet. They’ve only started becoming more prominent in the last year or so. My GP wants me to get bloodwork first, haven’t been because I was sick for weeks, and lately I’ve been very busy.

I also meant to say earlier than my OB/GYN does injectables. A lot more of them are getting into cosmetic procedures like those and the cool sculpting, strawberry lasers, etc.
There was a Botox display at her GYN's office too. Those are the people I say that take a weekend course. Laser is another big one. It isn't the same as someone like a derm or plastic surgeon. Having an MD after your name means you can do brain surgery if you want without specific training. In the real world no hospital in the U.S. at least is going to grant you privileges. The cosmetic stuff you do in your office. As in this thread she sees botched jobs. Botched filler is a real thing. There are chemicals that can break the filler up. It's not a good or easy process. Sometimes it has to be surgically removed. The money saved isn't worth taking the chance on a botched job. Botched Botox can leave your perm damaged at worse. Usually if you wait 6 months it's gone. There are a lot of nerves in the face. Right next to where you need to inject. A weekend course isn't going to give someone the same training.

If they are doing fillers that you think are dramatic and these are probably younger chicks, mine wouldn't go near that. That isn't her thing. She doesn't get a lot of those patients but she turfs them if they want ridiculous work done.

You should see a neurologist for your migraines period end of story. They are the most up to date on the latest meds. Mine told me about the study with the extracts. That's how I found Migra EEze. It's OTC. I take 2 every morning. It has really cut down on my migraines. I get a handful a year now. You should be on a Triptan if you don't have any contra's. Do you need a referral to a neuro from your GP?

I have a really good one and worth the trip to Plantation. Dr. David Ross. He's a bit odd but a damn good neuro. He invented a device that can distinguish physical pain from pain the mind creates. Neuro's have to know which is which. Pain generated in the mind is every bit as real to a patient as physical pain. Dr. Sarno is all about this. I was talking to Dr. Ross about Sarno's work. He liked it but felt he didn't go far enough and started on his device.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
There was a Botox display at her GYN's office too. Those are the people I say that take a weekend course. Laser is another big one. It isn't the same as someone like a derm or plastic surgeon. Having an MD after your name means you can do brain surgery if you want without specific training. In the real world no hospital in the U.S. at least is going to grant you privileges. The cosmetic stuff you do in your office. As in this thread she sees botched jobs. Botched filler is a real thing. There are chemicals that can break the filler up. It's not a good or easy process. Sometimes it has to be surgically removed. The money saved isn't worth taking the chance on a botched job. Botched Botox can leave your perm damaged at worse. Usually if you wait 6 months it's gone. There are a lot of nerves in the face. Right next to where you need to inject. A weekend course isn't going to give someone the same training.

If they are doing fillers that you think are dramatic and these are probably younger chicks, mine wouldn't go near that. That isn't her thing. She doesn't get a lot of those patients but she turfs them if they want ridiculous work done.

You should see a neurologist for your migraines period end of story. They are the most up to date on the latest meds. Mine told me about the study with the extracts. That's how I found Migra EEze. It's OTC. I take 2 every morning. It has really cut down on my migraines. I get a handful a year now. You should be on a Triptan if you don't have any contra's. Do you need a referral to a neuro from your GP?

I have a really good one and worth the trip to Plantation. Dr. David Ross. He's a bit odd but a damn good neuro. He invented a device that can distinguish physical pain from pain the mind creates. Neuro's have to know which is which. Pain generated in the mind is every bit as real to a patient as physical pain. Dr. Sarno is all about this. I was talking to Dr. Ross about Sarno's work. He liked it but felt he didn't go far enough and started on his device.
I don’t understand their desire to look completely fake and plastic. I just want to look like me... maybe more awake, though. But I won’t put anything in my face. I haven’t met anyone I’ve trusted enough.

My previous two back surgeries were done by neurosurgeons. I didn’t think to ask him about migraines. The one that did the surgery last August was so confident in his solution. He was also honest that the surgery would not solve my problems entirely and that I’ll probably live with the nerve damage, which I expected.
My GP is usually up to date with new shit, too. He’s one of my dad’s friends.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Mods please ban OP until he learns the rules and posts pics. Until he posts pics you should merge this thread with the other shitpostimg CCC threads.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don’t understand their desire to look completely fake and plastic. I just want to look like me... maybe more awake, though. But I won’t put anything in my face. I haven’t met anyone I’ve trusted enough.

My previous two back surgeries were done by neurosurgeons. I didn’t think to ask him about migraines. The one that did the surgery last August was so confident in his solution. He was also honest that the surgery would not solve my problems entirely and that I’ll probably live with the nerve damage, which I expected.
My GP is usually up to date with new shit, too. He’s one of my dad’s friends.
A neurologist isn’t the same as a neurosurgeon. You need to see a neurologist.

Some docs get into area’s they shouldn’t. A GP can do a biopsy. They get a conflicting path report. Derm training takes you through that. GP’s don’t have that. They call people like my GF. She says send me the path report and your patient and I will be be happy to take care of them. They basically want someone else to give them advice so they can get paid. Not the kind of doc you want to see. I’m sure your GP is fine but neurologists are who you see for migraines. Your GP nor my GF have that training.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

Cancer farm?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Cancer farm?
We have a lot of elderly current and former sun worshipers here. They grow a lot of skin cancers. We call them cancer farms. The scary ones are the young ones with melanoma. Not that many of them but they need to watched carefully. Most of the cancers are basals and squeems. They usually aren't deadly. Getting rid of skin cancers is not only rewarding but profitable. Being in So. Fl. is the perfect place.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
A neurologist isn’t the same as a neurosurgeon. You need to see a neurologist.

Some docs get into area’s they shouldn’t. A GP can do a biopsy. They get a conflicting path report. Derm training takes you through that. GP’s don’t have that. They call people like my GF. She says send me the path report and your patient and I will be be happy to take care of them. They basically want someone else to give them advice so they can get paid. Not the kind of doc you want to see. I’m sure your GP is fine but neurologists are who you see for migraines. Your GP nor my GF have that training.
Then I will look into your neurologist.
I just don’t wanna be knocked on my ass from meds. I’m too busy for that. I stopped taking all the pain meds for my back because they were causing me too much mental drain.