Society Bombs dropped on Gov. Newsome's wife before recall

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So California health wouldn’t be worse with Wisconsin’s weather?
Homeless people are inclined to journey to - and stay at - places with year-round temperate weather. As opposed to places where they have to worry about freezing to death for half the year. California's climate has pros and cons for it. It attracts people, but it also generates water shortages and damaging fires.

In New Zealand, there is almost no homeless population in Dunedin. Is that because Dunedin is brilliantly run? No, it's because Dunedin is fucking freezing for nine months out of the year. If you can make it eight hour's drive north, you'll be in Motueka and you can sleep outside year round there. So Motueka has a bunch of transients who sleep rough.

Again - have you acknowledged that anything I have said has any legitimacy at all? Bit hard to claim the moral high ground if not, eh? ?

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Skilled or non-skilled inbound residents?

??
Skilled or non-skilled inbound residents?

??
All I can do it show you numbers I can google since I’m not an expert . If I tell you how many are skilled you’ll ask how many have degrees. Then you’ll ask how many have masters.
The decent reply would have been “Damn that’s surprising I guess I shouldn’t use Arkansas as an example of people not moving to”.
Then I go yeah look at the other states in this particular sources

106E4603-7570-44A3-935E-EE69CC15CFFA.jpeg
8BEC700C-01A0-4EF1-877C-7656E1158449.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
One of those threads where the title being literal would have been much more interesting.

Fuckin' scrolling past graphs and goddamned pie charts and shit