Society Bombs dropped on Gov. Newsome's wife before recall

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
There were cops among the unarmed protesters. There were no armed protesters in that building & LE knew it.
There was no one in the chamber other than agents at that time, so there was no one to protect.

And you completely dodged the point of the post.
I was going to be too lazy to look it up but then said fuck it.

"About 60 to 80 House members and staffers were holed up inside, and it was Byrd’s job to protect them."

According to what I've read and the fact that he wasn't charged leads me to think it was a good shoot.

Willing to be wrong.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I had breakfast with Rose McGowan’s sister. An ex of mine was good friends with her. PM me for more details.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm boycotting the California recall after they didn't let Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled run for Governor because they said his wrestling and arm strength were to much of an advantage against the others.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was going to be too lazy to look it up but then said fuck it.

"About 60 to 80 House members and staffers were holed up inside, and it was Byrd’s job to protect them."

According to what I've read and the fact that he wasn't charged leads me to think it was a good shoot.

Willing to be wrong.
No, they weren't "holed up".
This is terminology used to imply oppression for the viewer's emotional response.
They exited through a "hole" in the center of the chamber, the same hole the chairpersons enter through.
To us plebs it's known as a luxury stairwell, that leads to all kinds of cool things we'll never get to see.
Like the elite lounge, caviar sushi, bidet toilets that cost taxpayers about $6000 a pc., an underground parking garage and exits and automobiles.

He wasn't charged because he's not a citizen, he's security for the elite.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Speaking of terminology used to illicit an emotional response….

To us plebs it's known as a luxury stairwell, that leads to all kinds of cool things we'll never get to see.
Like the elite lounge, caviar sushi, bidet toilets that cost taxpayers about $6000 a pc., an underground parking garage and exits and automobiles.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If elections were never rigged for democrats, they'd never hold power in the United States.
In reality, the GOP has won the national popular vote one time in the last quarter century. One popular vote win (out of eight contests), yet they've seen a Republican President inaugurated three times.

Also, the Senate is currently tied, 50-50.

The 50 Democrat senators represent 41.5 million more Americans than the 50 GOP senators do.

That's reality, sparkuri.

What you have - once again - is lies, ignorance, delusion and fantasy.

But mostly just lies.

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Interesting to look at the percentages by county.

Edged out a bunch of counties and was smashed in a bunch more.
Northern/Central Cal is pretty Conservative as well as Orange County down in the LA area. It's the bay and most of So-Cal that's Communist Country and have millions more than the rest of the state.

Friendly reminder, California voted against gay marriage the same day Obama was elected President. Just over a decade later California is so cray cray I wouldn't be shocked in the least if they voted against straight marriage. This was never a race, California is a shithole for good...

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Caitlyn Jenner's got my vote. California would be better off. For sure. The streets would be safer. Because "she" would be driven around in a limousine and her notorious driving habits would be no longer a burden on the good citizens of California. That's California with a "C".

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What the FUCK is it with people accepting this childish bullshit coming from adults? If I lose it wasn't legitimate?
Don't we hate sports stars for making big books of excuses? Has shame gone away, has graceful in defeat been replaced by bitching about it forever?

Thanks, Obama!
Every election from now on - bar none - if the Republican loses, that's because it was stolen.

Even if it was a Republican losing a statewide race in California. It was stolen. They are literally not even waiting for results to be counted before they're screaming fraud and crying that the election is illegitimate. IF the Republican loses.

That's just what American politics is on the Republican side now, and will be in every election going forward.

Both sides though, y'all.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Every election from now on - bar none - if the Republican loses, that's because it was stolen.

Even if it was a Republican losing a statewide race in California. It was stolen. They are literally not even waiting for results to be counted before they're screaming fraud and crying that the election is illegitimate. IF the Republican loses.

That's just what American politics is on the Republican side now, and will be in every election going forward.

Both sides though, y'all.

??
We used to laugh at those kids in school and now they're running the country?
Fuck all that.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It is unfortunate. It all started with dems and hilary repeatedly saying the 2016 election was stolen. The dems also tried to push some russia collusion bullshit for years and they even have cnn people on camera saying it's all bullshit but it's good for ratings.

View attachment 46261

But we will all conveniently forget about this.

But when trump calls out all the shady shit its "a dangerous attack on our democracy!!"
You refer to the election where Hillary called Trump that night to concede, and then publicly conceded the next day?

She thinks the results were tampered with - costing her the Oval Office - but she didn't challenge the outcome in court? Why not? Was she not ambitious enough - did she not want to be President enough to file some lawsuits? Or does she like and respect Trump enough that she figured she might as well not bother, since the country would be in good hands anyway?

??

T

The Big Guy

You refer to the election where Hillary called Trump that night to concede, and then publicly conceded the next day?

She thinks the results were tampered with - costing her the Oval Office - but she didn't challenge the outcome in court? Why not? Was she not ambitious enough - did she not want to be President enough to file some lawsuits? Or does she like and respect Trump enough that she figured she might as well not bother, since the country would be in good hands anyway?

??
For years she called him the illegitimate president and still tells dems they can have their campaigns stolen from them. I dont know of she warned bernie sanders tho :tearsofjoy:

Double standards are double standards

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
For years she called him the illegitimate president and still tells dems they can have their campaigns stolen from them. I dont know of she warned bernie sanders tho :tearsofjoy:

Double standards are double standards
If both sides are the same, then why did Hillary:

A) Concede the election both publicly and privately within 24 hours of the polls closing

B) Fail to initiate any legal action to challenge the outcome, at any point during the last 10 months?

??

T

The Big Guy

If both sides are the same, then why did Hillary:

A) Concede the election both publicly and privately within 24 hours of the polls closing

B) Fail to initiate any legal action to challenge the outcome, at any point during the last 10 months?

??
Because the 2016 election went like any other election

2020 had all types of bullshit election changes. Only state legislators can decide voting days yet federal courts made those decisions. You had votes showing up days after election day. You had massive spikes of Biden votes when trump was in the lead and the counting centers were supposedly closed

We both know it was shady. And all the lies and corruption of the MSM and big tech trying to censor true stories and banning anyone not a liberal was just another way of trying to sway the election