Bones likes to beat guys at their own game, right?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So does he dare stand in the pocket with Anthony Johnson, and try to prove who really has KO power?

Hmmmm....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can see him stepping up to try his hand at AJs game cause that what Jones does but I don't think he'll get the better of the exchanges. Jons too smart in there too try and keep up game plan that doesn't work out. If he does try it I see him resorting to a dirty fight against the cage and wear AJ out once he gets popped a few times in the mouth. Rashad is predicting that AJ will finish him with an uppercut so maybe the Blackzillisan are seeing something or are just starting the games early.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
evans isn't a fan of jones, so i can see why he'd be talking, but he couldn't do it himself. i don't think jones will be able to keep anthony in the clinch. he's going to have to go for takedowns, or he's going to get beat up.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think Jones' lack of fundamental boxing might be the difference in this fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If Jones is going to survive AJ's power he better not try to trade with him....I think GJ will implement a game plan that Bones is well versed in and happens to be AJ's kryptonite. Gus unintentionally tried it but was unsuccessful as he doesn't possess the malice necessary to implement it properly.....what game plan you ask?

This one......