Cinema Borat sequel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So, to those who have watched it, how bad did Giuliani look?

Was he tucking his shirt in, or having a hand shandy?
Not only that was her age mentioned at any point before Borat burst in?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Rudi was trying to get a little popcorn going.

He thought he was about to get some no questions asked fan fanny.

They spared his blushes by storming in before he could get his schmeckle a proper lob on.

That's how easily these clowns are compromised. I'm not amazed.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Rudi was trying to get a little popcorn going.

He thought he was about to get some no questions asked fan fanny.

They spared his blushes by storming in before he could get his schmeckle a proper lob on.

That's how easily these clowns are compromised. I'm not amazed.
How do cuts in video work?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
How do cuts in video work?
they are there for 2 reasons mainly.

sound and vision.

they are also used as devices in telling a story.

thye can be used as a comedic diversion.

they can be used to intensify a horror experience. They can be used for pathos. I could go on and on.

but ultimately its sound and vision. Ironically sound is more important than vision. I know that sounds weird but in 70% of cases it’s true.

Rudi got caught hard. It kind of reinforces the pervert in chief grabbing women by the pussy at his Russian woman pageants and being stung . Just like Rudi would have been if the actors hadn’t been so disgusted .

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Rudi was quite clearly trying to get tumescent.

a girl 60 years younger than him.

but hey thats not even a raised eyebrow for trumptards

because Hunter!

and the emails

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
they are there for 2 reasons mainly.

sound and vision.

they are also used as devices in telling a story.

thye can be used as a comedic diversion.

they can be used to intensify a horror experience. They can be used for pathos. I could go on and on.

but ultimately its sound and vision. Ironically sound is more important than vision. I know that sounds weird but in 70% of cases it’s true.

Rudi got caught hard. It kind of reinforces the pervert in chief grabbing women by the pussy at his Russian woman pageants and being stung . Just like Rudi would have been if the actors hadn’t been so disgusted .
Well, explain this, then.

View: https://youtu.be/TOnX-wKKVYI

Selective editing works how?

Do I really need to explain how you could add shots in during editing? With people in costume?

There's very little involved with Rudy's face in the hotel bedroom. Not that tards would pay attention.

View: https://youtu.be/6fG0RRZoAJo

Make sure you listen close when you see Gulianis back, sound is important, isn't it?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol the cartoon is hilarious.
His daughter looks like a teenager in makeup, so this isn't going to be good for Rudy.... Imo.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oooo Pence's comments didn't age well. Glad to see everyone boo Borat though. Unlike the creeper at the ball.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Watching it now. Loved the first one. Tough to even compete with that.

I have about a half hour left. Nowhere near as many laughs or cringes as the original. It started off pretty lame, but has gotten funnier as is has gone along. I don’t know if that is attributed to the movie, the alcohol, or the edibles. Looking forward to the Rudy scene regardless.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Watching it now. Loved the first one. Tough to even compete with that.

I have about a half hour left. Nowhere near as many laughs or cringes as the original. It started off pretty lame, but has gotten funnier as is has gone along. I don’t know if that is attributed to the movie, the alcohol, or the edibles. Looking forward to the Rudy scene regardless.
Bummer maybe I just had the right buzz? I had a blast watching it with my friends.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Just watched the Rudy scene. Obviously he was thirsty and if it were real, he likely would have allowed it to continue. That said, what they did capture was definitely him tucking his shirt back in after she pulled it out...tucking his shirt in and trying to pull at his dick to fluff it up. We’ve all been there (the fluffing part not the dirtbag politician/reporter thing).

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Well, explain this, then.

View: https://youtu.be/TOnX-wKKVYI

Selective editing works how?

Do I really need to explain how you could add shots in during editing? With people in costume?

There's very little involved with Rudy's face in the hotel bedroom. Not that tards would pay attention.

View: https://youtu.be/6fG0RRZoAJo

Make sure you listen close when you see Gulianis back, sound is important, isn't it?
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and it starts rubbing its penis to engorge it with blood in readiness for some reverse star fucking it’s probably old man Rudi being compromised by the oldest trick in the book.

these guys are so dumb and arrogant you have to think the pee pee tape is real.

M

member 3289

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and it starts rubbing its penis to engorge it with blood in readiness for some reverse star fucking it’s probably old man Rudi being compromised by the oldest trick in the book.

these guys are so dumb and arrogant you have to think the pee pee tape is real.
People are actually defending Rudy here. Sad!